part-21

Baekhyun heart sunk on pains.
So many question is roaming on his mind which is unanswered. He can't make equal one into one. And Sehun isn’t his own son was the most unacceptable for him.

"I'm staying here almost 7 months. How could i not aware this truth? Even i asked Hanasshi about Sehun's mom. Oh right, sehun's mom i never mentioned Chanyeol's wife" Baekhyun tries to find the strings of his all doubts.
"Why didn’t you believe on me?" Baekhyun cries hand clunging his knee.

It’s already 7p.m a car honk gives warning that Chanyeol comes .
Baekhyun pulls up his face looking at the door where taller is coming towards him. His eyes are puffed blood shot red, only God knows how long he cries or he is now so tired to cry anymore . Chanyeol senses something is wrong, absolutely wrong. Baekhyun ~~~ Chanyeol calls

A pairs of trembling hands tightly hugs on Chanyeol large body. Baekhyun hugs Chanyeol from the front wrapping his arms atound taller waist.
He is holding Chanyeol like his life depends on him.
Chanyeol freezes on his track. It’s not usual out of nowhere  Baekhyun will hug him so intimately. He  let his friend hugs him before asking futher more. Baekhyun is crying loudly clunging Chanyeol shirt on back which is crumbled in a poor condition.

Seeing Baekhyun has no intention to let Chanyeol go, Chanyeol asks him what happened?
"Why are you crying, Baek?" " Did something happen? "You are scaring me, Baek, please say something " Chanyeol asks desperately.

Suddenly a jolts pushes Chanyeol body. Baekhyun pushes back him gazing him a dead glare.

"You asking me what happened,  Chanyeol. Aren’t you shame on talking? "

"Why? What are you talking about? I don't understand anything " Chanyeol answers him.

"Who gives you permission  thinking what is the best for me? Who gives you the rights to snatch my happieness?" when you are my happiness., Baekhyun voice breaks down more now.  I was caving myself to endure the pain you caused for me. When you left, i had waited for you long time,  a very long time. I cried for you, hated for you, his Breaths painfully.
But you did the same thing not once but twice.

Baekhyun...

"Why didn't you come to me question me? You just left without sparing any place for me, for us.You forced me to  build my harted wall strong for you, Baekhyun shouts on anger .

" Who told you everything,  Baek?" Chanyeol lips are quivering.

"Is it mattered now?"  I accused you every moment in my life for ruining me when you were bearing in the same pain as mine.Why did you do that, Chanyeol, why?, Baekhyun hits chanyeol chest.

Seeing Baekhyun like this Chanyeol Feels like his sanity won't support him any more.The pain isn’t bearable anymore.

I'm sorry Baek, i did something which don't deserve your forgiveness. I was too blind on my ego to look Through you. I doubted your love. I shouldn’t have left you, Chanyeol is nothing but Pains of sobs and tears. When i had came back with Sehun i wanted my revenge. My wrath towards you made me blind. After not long ago i sensed about everything. But it was too late, Baek. My guilts were taken over me. I had left no courage look at Your eyes.that's why.... Baekhyun cuts him

"That's why, why not escape from me again like a coward, right?" Baekhyun sharp gazes Pierce Chanyeol soul.
"What were you thinking Chanyeol? What were you taking me? A money sucker? You planned to leave quietly only left  a big sum of money as per my contact or is it price for my love? Park Chanyeol,  Baekhyun Grips chanyeol collar.
"Am i this much cheap, Chanyeol"
"Are you looking so down about me?"

Chanyeol falls down by his knees. His tears flew down his cheeks direct quenching the floor.
I did hurt you, Baek.And it pains 10 times more everyday thinking  how you going through it. My sorry Won't give you back your happiness
Which i had killed in my own hands. But Baek i can't live with thus guilt anymore.

Please save me  from this turmoil. I lived with the pain everyday  of my life and i blamed you, Baekhyun. I always loved you, still do. But i lost my mind, my senses. His eyes are bloodshot red from crying too much.He is shaking from the intense pain digging in his heart. He  shouts out top of his lungs.

chanyeol keeps his head down looking at the floor asking Baekhyun forgiveness. Give me a chance Baekhyun, let me heal your pain. I may be not perfect to you but i won't be reason of your tears anymore, he hiccups on his words.

Baekhyun holds Chanyeol shoulder stand him up. "Chanyeol you were my best friend, my first love and always remain. How much won't i try i couldn’t let you go from my heart truly. I never thought we'll meet again like this. Our love was true but a victim of circumstances. But You have Jieunshi now in your life,  you have a beautiful life with her and i don't wanna snatch someone's love. I know how does it hurt to lose love. We can't be together anymore but of course we can be friends like before" Baekhyun Watery eyes shows how much he hurts.
Chanyeol chuckles on Baekhyun statement. He  slams Baekhyun head on his chest right on his heart place.
"Chanyeol" Baekhyun muffs a soft voice.

"Jieun is my only friend nothing else, and I only love you." Chanyeol's hoarse cracking voice whispering on Baekhyun ears.

Baekhyun pushes Chanyeol away. His eyes grew a big doeyed size. "Ju-jieunsshi isn’t someone you love? Then when she came  here with you,,Chanyeol completes his line

You didn’t let my sentence fullfil that day and i had never said she is my girlfriend.
Now Baekhyun is feeling shame for his silly assumption. Jealousy is sure a bad thing in relationship.

"So, Baek will you give me a chance?"
" Will you let me heal your heart?"
"Will you be my boyfriend?" Chanyeol asks Baekhyun with a hope.

Author is on mental breakdown again. Make them crying is more like i torture myself😭😭😭😭 Still i don't know what will Baekhyun answer 😕😕if i can't update tomorrow forgive me🙏🙏🙏

Chanbaek ❤❤❤❤