Part -14

"Yeol, yeol~~" Baekhyun now shakes Chanyeol's giant body more vigorously.. "If you won't get up your  lazy ass in 2 minutes trust me I'll pour water on you" he thearts the sleeping person. Still no response..

"YEOLLLLL~'~~'
" Why are you so noisy Baekhyun?  Let me sleep " Chanyeol tucks the blanket over his face..

"It's already 9a.m and you are still sleeping " Baekhyun tries to be balance his patience.

"It's weekend nah, just five minutes more" Chanyeol yawns.

"Ok, then me and Hunnie   do everything without you" Baekhyun fakes leaving the bed.

In jolts Chanyeol sits up screaming nooooooo..I'll coming in 10 minutes. Without  Giving Baekhyun any moment to open   his mouth Chanyeol left  for the bathroom like a crazy strom 😂😂

Baekhyun brust out a loud laughing. "Paboya" ( Slilly )

Yes, the tensions between two ex-best friend pulled up..Out of nowhere everything become so normal that could noone imagine not even Chanyeol nor Baekhyun. They become close once again but with a tiny invisible boundaries which Baekhyun won't dare to cross and Chanyeol puts more layers on it with affection more and more..
Whatever!! Their fighting is over now, no quarrel, fighting, insult anymore that's enough for readers😥

"Huniee,  let's scold dadda together " Baekhyun pretends to be angry.
"Sorry, sorry, see! I'm here, now play" Chanyeol holds his ears cutely..

"Keeheekee😀😀" Sehun giggles at his dumbmass dadda😂😂😂

"See!!  How funny you are even your son knows the real you" Baekhyun teases him.
"Not fair Hunnie, not you too" Chanyeol sulking face makes him more cute Baekhyun smiles.

"You planned last night but you were sleeping heavily." Baekhyun shows slight annoys  his voice...
"Don't worry,Baek. Today is weekend and I'm fully at free  service" Chanyeol proudly says the fellow person.

"Yes,now eat breakfast quickly and then we are leaving for shopping as your Silly  plan" Baekhyun orders.

"Why are we here? Didn’t you say you need to buy clothes for your tour?  Then why are we there on casual sector?" Baekhyun asks Chanyeol question one after another.. But Chanyeol seals his lips which makes  Baekhyun more irritates...

"Excuse me ! Can i get this couple set with extra XL and L size?" Chanyeol requests the saleswoman.

Baekhyun  face become pale after listening  the word couple set. "May be for his girlfriend " Baekhyun mind alters him.

.
"Is it good Baek" Chanyeol shows him the immediate choosing couple t-shirt which turns into Baekhyun favourite colour Yellow with a red colour  written letter DARLING.
"It looks good on you" Baekhyun genuinely answers him.

"You look too much perfect on this yellow t-shirt. Most handsome guy"
Baekhyun who lost in his thoughts feels a light shake on his shoulder.
"Let's go now baby shop" Chanyeol pushes the baby cart because Sehun slept almost after leave the mansion.

They already  buy many dress for Sehun. Now they are buying his bath set with 2-3 types powder,  baby oil, shampoo,soap and a cute baby bathtub as per Baekhyun suggestions.. While Chanyeol is busy selecting toys for Sehun.

"Chanyeol,  why are you buying this toy ? Sehun is only one year old. He is too small and you are too much big for play this toy" Baekhyun fingering Thlthe moving horse toy.

"Why not? Junmyeon hyung gave him a car then why can't he play with this horse toy? Chanyeol gives his logic.

Baekhyun glares at Chanyeol with are you serious look..You know what, you are impossible... You are Only taller by height but your all brain stucks there pointing at Chanyeol's knee..

Chanyeol blinks dumbly not finding the meaning actually 😅He pays the bill and put everything on car's tunk.

"Baekhyun, Let's eat something,  I'm hungry" Chanyeol stops the car near a fast food cafe..

They enter the cafe..The cafe is simple decorations with great taste..They both sit in a corner side face to face..Sehun is playing on Baekhyun's laps..
Mum- um-uummm

Chanyeol you order first I feed Sehun..He must be hungry. With that Baekhyun puts the baby milk bottle on Sehun's mouth who sucks immediately with chu chu sound🍼..
The cafe is not too much crowd but some customers look at Baekhyun weirdly..

Two handsome guy with a little baby, are they gay? Or they are just taking care the baby for something, Some voices reached their table.

Though Baekhyun doesn’t give his mind to care at people’s assumption,  Chanyeol cares..He is about to protest but  Baekhyun holds his hand signals him not to. Chanyeol sighs at him, throw a dead glare to gossiping people.

"Baekhyun,  eat this " Chanyeol puts strawberry milkshake and a large piece of cheesecake and himself a chicken  sandwich and iced tea.

Baekhyun glues his eyes on his food.
"You don't like it, should i change your order.  I'm sorry i didn’t ask you when i ordered. I thought you still like strawberry and cheesecake so i order this" Chanyeol explains seeing Baekhyun had no reaction..

" No, i love it" Baekhyun simply replies before scooping the spoon on his chesscake.."Thank you, it’s still my favourite "

Chanyeol's face brighten with a smile.

They return home by the time 1P.m.
Baekhyun doesn’t wait anytime to prepare Sehun's meal which he Prepares on his own hand... Within 20 minutes vegetables porridge is ready for baby. He feeds Sehun patiently then make him sleep..

They already eat the take out lunch and after that he nonstoply doing works. Finally he can rest now..Suddenly a knock on his door.

"May i come in" Chanyeol asks  permission.
"It’s your house, Chanyeol. Don't ask. Come in."Baekhyun tells him.

"Umm, take this." Chanyeol pushes the packet before Baekhyun face.

"What is this? Baekhyun asks back.
" For you" a simple word left from Chanyeol mouth. Now it Baekhyun turn to be surprised.
Take rest.with that chanyeol left the confused Baekhyun.

Baekhyun opens the packet and his eyes grow bigger with a surprise.😲😲

It's the same couple t-shirt which Chanyeol bought today. And it’s large size which fits Baekhyun perfectly..
"So it was for me " Baekhyun blushes
He opens the t-shirt and becomes red seeing the front letter on t-shirt.
Baekhyun feels a small pain leave his body just now..It was really unexpected to him. He blushes  like a teenager girl.

In last 4days Chanyeol realises how much Baekhyun make Sehun his dearing owns one,  take care this house like his own..How much he had attached with Chanyeol life once again. But Chanyeol can't return his favour.. He can't give the love Baekhyun deserve.  He chooses to be selfish again, to capture the best memoires with his Baek in last one month..He'll swallow every pains for Baekhyun. If he had to hurt Baekhyun again to make him happy forever then he'll definitely do this..

I love you, Baek....

I'm incredibly excited for SC new album..The telephone and Chanyeol's solo "Nothing" had already released.. It is a bop..The best duo ever.🎉🎉🎉🎉Please stream hard the songs and support my two babies....Oh God, 4 mv we are getting this time...plz plz plz stream the main Mv🙏🙏🙏

Chanbaek❤❤❤❤