Part -15

" Why are you so much energetic, Huniee?" Baekhyun pants heavily.
Sehun is playing, jumping on Baekhyun body more than the bed.

"You are indeed Chanyeol's son. Too much energetic " he sighs helplessly.

"Hunieeeee, my baby" Chanyeol sings with a long tune.

"Why are you coming back so early?" Baekhyun questions the taller..
" Yes, I'm because i want to play with you i m-mean sehun" Chanyeol nuzzles his nose on Sehun's tummy.

"Won't you skip your works too much nowadays? " Baekhyun taunts him.
"Who cares Baek? I'm the CEO owner of Park Corporation.  Who dares to say something to me?" Chanyeol blurts out.

"Whatever,  now move I'll bath Sehun" Baekhyun picks Sehun and enters the bathroom.
"I'll join" Chanyeol follows them.

"What!!!!"

"I mean I'll help you bathing Sehun" Chanyeol corrects his dumb words.

Baekhyun glares at him."Do you forget Mr. Yeol what had happened last time you bathed your son"

"Aiyaaa,  Baekhyun i was amature then. Now i know therefore you are here too. So Sehun Won't feel uncomfortable " Chanyeol assures him.

"Ok, then mix water and fix the temperature. I'll make Sehun ready" Baekhyun tells Chanyeol

Another 10 minutes later......
"What the hell are you doing Chanyeol? " Baekhyun screams at him. He leaves only for 2 minutes and here Son  and father parties on bathtub, splashing water which Sehun enjoys too much, laughter vibrates the whole bathroom.

"You are impossible, chanyeol..Will you take care of your son like that to make him sick, huh!!" Baekhyun picks Sehun from the bathtub.
"But,he was enjoying nah ! Why are you scolding me? " Chanyeol shows  him a puppy face like mom is scolding his baby for mischievousness.

"You deserve this and why are you in bathtub ?" he frowns at Chanyeol who is relaxing his large body on bathtub.

"I was telling Huniee fairytale " he proudly says.

"Fairytale!  On bathtub.Are you serious? " Baekhyun's head strings are screaming on Chanyeol's dumb,dumber and dumbest words.
He leaves the taller alone taking Sehun on bedroom.

"Help me too, Baekhyun " Chanyeol requests.

"Throw  towel at his face, serve well" Baekhyun shouts back.

"Where is Huniee, Baek?" Chanyeol asks with food on his mouth.
"He is already sleep. You make him tired today"Baekhyun snorts back.

" Umm, i was enjoying too much so i can't help to play more?"

" He is such a cheerful baby" Baekhyun smiles.
Their conversation is short as always yet great.

Now most of the time Chanyeol tries to eat in his house with Baekhyun. He finds out options to spend time with his ex- best friend.

At 3p.m
Knock, knock..
"Baek,Do you have any important work to do at evening? " Chanyeol Says with expectations.
"No, just feed Sehun for now. Why? Baekhyun answers.

" Umm, then can we take Sehun to the park for a walk? " Chanyeol peeks at Baekhyun hoping the smaller will agree on.

" Not bad actually. Sehun will love too. Give me 30 minutes. I'll get ready and Sehun too" Baekhyun accepts the offer.

"Ok, I'm waiting downstairs " Saying that Chanyeol leaves with a brightening face.

Baekhyun wasn’t shocked when the taller asked his permission.. Moreover he was already  excited on going out together with him..He blushes hard. His life becomes happy once again, he thought.