Part- 03

Chanyeol......
Y-yo-you...... Baekhyun's world collapses again. The wound that give  him a lifetime scar is standing front of him.

Baekhyun's legs trembles. It can't be true.
"Nooooo" he mumbles himself.

  He leaves the mansion without  turn back.....

Chanyeol pov

  Today  I have an appointment with new nanny. And kai told me i have a surprise too. Still he is so childish.

As soon i enter my living room,  i froze on my place..

Baekhyun...........

My system breaks down...Why is Baekhyun here on his house.
Where's the nanny??

But before i said something Baekhyun turned his back snd left me again......

Chanyeol grips his phone and dial furiously..
"Kai come to the office" Explain the whole mess.

He slams down his phone.

What does Baekhyun want now??

Park Corporation

What is this " kai???
"Why did you sign the contract with Baekhyun??  Why didn’t you ask my permission beforehand??" Chanyeol deadpans angrily.

But hyung you said i shouldn’t bother you on this.. I just feel Baekhyun hyung is perfect for nanny post and you know him too..
So i accepted him...

Chanyeol glares at kai😒
He fists his own hairs furiously.

But kai why him?
You should ask me once.

" Sorry hyung" kai feels guilty now.

Chanyeol sighs~
Ok.. It's already happened and he also signed the contracts...
You can go now..And cancel the meeting on 1 P.m..

"Why on this earth i have to face him again, the liar???" Chanyeol asks on the air.

----------------------------------------------

Why God?
Why always me?? Baekhyun screams on his heart..
Chanyeol is the least person he wants to meet in this world.
Then why God put him before on his worst nightmare, his pain,betrayal.. 
The wound is so fresh to forget.
Baekhyun moves on his life but he couldn’t move on his soul,his heart from Where it belonged....

He just left his heart there☺☺

Flashback (6 years ago)

Baek, Baekiee are you ready? Chanyeol shouts from dining table.
Yes- chanyeol eats his breakfast with on Baekhyun's house..
Every morning he comes here waits for Baekhyun then go school together.. Things are like that from their age of 14.

They are always sticks together like glue on chair..Since then they are best friend.

Chanyeol 's whole  family move U.S..He stays korea  to continue his study. But only his heart knows he stayed here for his baekhyun..

His whole existence keeps calling Baek~Baek~ baek's name----

Baekhyun's mother loves him like her own son..Most of the weekend he stays on their house...
She never minds it coz she knew Chanyeol is Baekhyun's happiness..

They grows up together, spend every new thing, know each other weakness, secrets, never hides anything ----

Except one thing....

They both like each other...The most beautiful feeling they shut down on their mind..

On the school break-time