Part-06

Soo,"come palli"
"Basketball match should started by time" Baekhyun hurried his friend...

Today is school's basketball tournament.
And his best friend is team captain.. Baekhyun was excited too much..

He panted heavily, his eyes was roaming on the basketball court searching for a certain person, "Chanyeol"

Yayyyy!!🎉🎉🎉
"Soo," "Chanyeol's team won"  he jumped proudly....

Chanyeol came towards Baekhyun, sweats were dripping from his hairs...It Won't help the situation either..
Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun..
Baekhyun finds himself hard to breath..Chanyeol looked so Smokey right now..

Ewwww!! Yeol,"You are so sticky, release me"  Baekhyun told nervously.

"Then help me " help me on getting changed, Chanyeol whispered on Baekhyun's ear.....

Baekhyun jolts up from sleeping.
"Why am i dreaming those nightmares again" Baekhyun sobs quietly.
It had been one week already he moved in Chanyeol house.
He did his job taking care of Sehun properly... And he tried his utmost not to cross his path with Chanyeol...

Baekhyun is playing with Sehun on counch..This baby knows magic.
[ Yes sehun is so magical, oh my baby😘]
Everytime he took Sehun on his lap, he feels love..His pure, innocent face release his tiredness. Ok! He is not actually feeling tired..He did his job happily...

Huniee~~ See,  what is this, baby ??Baekhyun shows him the puppy toys.
How much Won't Baekhyun hate chanyeol calls his son huniee? but he couldn’t stop himself.
C-Co-Ma-maa,  Sehun jumps on his lap..
Ahhh baby it’s not  co or maa...It's kangaji ( Puppy )🐕

Huniee, no! Don't suck it...Eww, it’s dirty baby, Baekhyun stopped Sehun who is busy drolling on puppy toy...
Ahhh!! You are hungry!  Baekhyun now understands Sehun's C-co sound..
Wait, baby, let me ready your milk ...
"Hana-sshi" hold Huniee...I'll boil the milk qucikly.. "Baekhyun-sshi" you stay with Sehun,  i can do it...maid told him..
No, Hana-sshi..It's already one week now..I told you naa i want to do all Sehun's works..He senses the hesitant on her eyes.
"Don't feel afraid" Mr. Park Won't scold you...I do it willingly..

"Ok" Maid took Sehun from Baekhyun.
On last week, Baekhyun feels friendly,  comfortable  with all peoples in this house except irritating grumpy Chanyeol..

When Chanyeol returned from his work,it’s already 10:30 p.m..
He didn't wait, makes his moves towards Baekhyun room..Sehun sleeps with Baekhyun at night...
A  pleasant smile forms on Chanyeol lips..Sehun is sleeping on Baekhyun chest...He missed him with Sehun.
The promises he gave sehun's mother, he Couldn't do it.. Chanyeol fells guilty not to  give enough  time his son...
He crouches down on the floor, Kissed Sehun's hand....
His eyes land on the beautiful human being, who is sleeping peacefully too..
Chanyeol's mind is drown onto  many memories... He missed this person, once he loved with his everything, dreamt his world on Baekhyun's eyes..

Suddenly Baekhyun stirs on his sleep..Chanyeol came back to his senses..
No,,i can't forgive him..
"You can't fool me again with your puppy face"
"I hate you."
Chanyeol left the room.

Baekhyun is making breakfast.. He loves to do his owns work..

"Good morning, Baekhyun" Chanyeol came to dining table...
"Good morning ", Mr. Park.
He avoided every single options to meet Chanyeol..But when you stay on the same house,It's simply impossible..

"Ms.Hana " where the kitchen maid??
Why is Baekhyun making breakfast??
Chanyeol asked the main maid..

"Si-sir..I told him  but" Ms. Hana is shuttering..

"It was my decision Mr. Park..She has nothing to do with this.." Baekhyun replied without looking back..

Chanyeol felt angry. "Ok" you go Ms.Hana.

"So Baekhyun, now you are doing cooking works too...
Won't my salary enough for you?
Or you want to impress me?" Chanyeol mocks at Baekhyun..

"For you kind information Mr.park, i was doing this for last whole week which you never know not to impress you...I do this because i love to...
And i don't need any extra money for that." Baekhyun strictly replied.

"So you did as your wish,Baekhyun ". I didn’t appoint you for that...Take care Huniee only" Chanyeol stated him.

"Don't try to insult my doings, i know my limitations " Baekhyun said direct on his boss face...

Chanyeol curved a smile on his lips.

Which meaning is unreadable to Baekhyun.

Hunieeee~~ Baekhyun tried to calm down baby who is busy splashing water on him.
"You surely love water very much huniee" Baekhyun pinched Sehun's cheeks lightly...
Baekhyun ready his bathtub with little cute duck toys, play with him..
Sehun giggles everytime Baekhyun cooing his voice on a funny baby tone..."Not more baby, we'll play tomorrow again" Baekhyun took him out from the bathroom, dries his body and wear him comfortable clothes...

After feeding Sehun, he slept in sometimes... Baekhyun is feeling bore..He has not much to done in this house.. So he roams on the house...Actually now he is lost on his thoughts . ... On last 7 days, Many questions were popped on his mind, he didn’t hear about Chanyeol wife... Not even a weeding or family was noticeable on  Baekhyun eyes..
But it’s not his place to ask Chanyeol..

"Curiosity kills the cat"
He asked today Ms. Hana about Sehun's mom.

"Hana-sshi, where is Sehun's mom?"
I didn’t see any photo with sehun with his mother." Baekhyun asked Ms.Hana without showing his extra interest.

Don't you know Baekhyun-sshi..
"Sehun's mother died while giving his birth" Ms. Hana told him.

Baekhyun shocked from this cruel revelation.. Sehun lost his mom on his 1st day his life.((😭😭😭😭😭 No Sehunieee )) He felt sad for this innocent baby..

"Sorry", i didn’t know, he apologised to Hana.

Baekhyun loves babies..He already attached himself with sehun..But knowing today news he wants to love Sehun more..He wants to pour him motherly love.....

"Is this the reason you become
Grumpy, cold,ruthless"
Baekhyun mumbles himself...

I publish  this Chapter without editing.So any mistake please forgive me🙏🙏

Chanbaek ❤❤❤❤