Part-04

Baekiee ***Chanyeol whines😣
Why don't you give me attention???  Huh!!😕

Yeol, "Let me study" ok*
Only few days are left for our final exam..

Aish Baek - "why are you so serious??? "
You are the smartest boy in our class always score a healthy result.. "Don't worry"

I don’t know Yeol.  It’s our final exam, then i have to admit in College.  I need to get a good result so i can apply for a good College with scholarship."  He explains.

You Will sure Baek.

Yeol,"which college u want to attend?"Baekhyun asked curiously.

It’s simple where my Baekiee will go, he smiled sheepishly  showing his signature pose ✌✌

😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪

Baekhyun Pov

Only few days left...I have to do something. Take a step closer to get or lost my love..Thinking of love he feels shivering.
"Good or bad ultimately should becomes clear." Baekhyun thinks on his mind.

------------------------------------------------

"Baek what do you want  to eat??"
Chanyeol asks.
Baekhyun smiles at him innocently and chanyeol gets his answer.
Yes, -Yeol knows his Baek  so well.
"What his eyes speak, what's on his mind, Baek's weak point, Baek's favourite everything, "

Except Baek's feelings towards him😢

Ok, Let's go Ice-cream shop.
Hand on hand they went to eat Ice-cream.
Chanyeol orders their Ice-cream ---One strawberry flavour and one  "banana flavour  " Baekhyun orders happily.
Yes* Banana is yoda's favourite 😊

They get their favourite flavour ice-cream and walked out on the street.

Baekhyun knows chanyeol has no girlfriend.  Still he scares. Most of the school' females students drool over chanyeol..Even some boys too.Actually who Won't?  Chanyeol is the school most handsome, charismatic  boy.
But chanyeol never spares a look on them..

Yeol**"" what kind of partner you dream for you"" Baekhyun closes his eyes instantly. He regrets what he asked...But words are already slipped out.

Chanyeol answered without any hesitant ,  "Like you"

Wh-what?? "You like me " Baekhyun asked nervously.
Of course,  i like  you Baek.
What do you think???

Ice-cream is melting on Baek hands.. His heart drums loudly. You mean....

Yes-- "I mean i need my lover to be cute, lovely, beautiful just like you" Chanyeol demaned..

Once again Baekhyun heart crumbles...He just wants like me not me. ""dumb of me"" He thinks.

Ohhh!!!!
It’s late Baek..  Let's go. I'll drop you home..
Umm Yeol,, "kyungsoo wants me to go his house, he needs my help..I'll go his house now. You can go alone today"" Baekhyun said  him.

Are you sure,, Baek ?. I can drop you there..

Hmm...

Ok..See you tomorrow and call me when you come from his house..

Bye Yeol..

-------------------------------------------------

At kyungsoo house

Baekhyun cries again..
""Soo he likes me as a friend,  he wants like me.
He'll  never returns my love""

Kyungsoo can't understand this love..They  clearly love each other..Then why did they suffer like that..?