Part -17

Baekhyun waited for Chanyeol since 6:30p.m. But as usual no trace found of him. He called the taller number hoping at least he'll pick it. No help. Baekhyun feels frustrated. He checks on his wrist watch.
" You always do this, yeol" he mumbles sadly.

Everything seemed like Baekhyun dream. Today Chanyeol cooked breakfast which had shocked him the utmost,  eat together then promised him to come home early. But maybe he already forgets his promise. Baekhyun knows he shouldn’t let his hope high but he had forced today drown into his dilemma again. That makes him more uncomfortable.

4hours ago,
Baekhyun felt bore after lunch. Sehun had slept already. Besides he had nothing to do . He cleaned the library, rearranged the books orderly. Actually it was maid's job. But Baekhyun let her take leave as she caught a serious flu. So he decided to some chores. Cleaning there he left for Chanyeol room. Though he didn’t enter his room easily,  he isn’t unallowed to do. In fact, Chanyeol already allowed him to acess.. The room is neat and clean with white vibe..He cleaned the bed,  put magazine on right place on the Centre table. His eyes got caught some papers or check. He took it in hands to examine.
" You are too much perfect but as always careless" Baekhyun shakes in disbelief. It’s some important papers which laid on there carelessly. He decided to put them on side table drawer for safety and it'll be easy to find out. He opened the 2nd drawer put papers carefully. As soon he was about to close the drawer a little box was noticeable on his eyes.

"How could it be? But It's seems to the same one" he thought on himself.

It Won't appropriate to touch someone's personal things. But Baekhyun was failed to control his curiosity. He prayed not to be true.
He picked on the little box. His hands were shaking. It felt like eternity to open the box. On the moment he opened it his eyes brimmed with tears.

A simple chain with a plain pendant in middle engraving the initial  C&B.

It's same pendant which had Baekhyun gifted Chanyeol on his 18th birthday. That time Baekhyun had not enough money to purchase something costly gift. But he wanted to give his best friend something special. For that he saved his pocket money, manage to skip tiffin sometimes just to added some more. With three months savings money he went to shop bought a gift. But everything was to much comparing his money. He felt sad not upon buy his gift. Just then a simple silver chain had caught his eyes. He asked the owner to customize the pendant. As per his request C&B engraved in middle of the pendant. His eyes had Sparkle seeing this chain. It’s not something expensive but Baekhyun was satisfied on purchasing..On 27th November, Chanyeol birthday when he gave his best friend his gift, he was hesitated. "Will he like my cheap gift?"
But as soon Chanyeol opened the box, Baekhyun's doubts were vanished away. Chanyeol's smile proved how much he liked his gift. It may be simple cheap gift to others, but to Chanyeol it's the most valuable gift. He touched the engraved part on pendant. He hugged Baekhyun saying thank you. Since then Chanyeol never taken off this chain.

"Why are you still keep  this, Chanyeol?" Baekhyun got emotional.
He put  back  the box on its previous place. He left Chanyeol room.

Everything becomes good once again.
Will it be okay to let my hopes high. Baekhyun wants to believe Chanyeol but is it right thing to do?

"Will i take the risk to be happy for once again, which had i paid a lot already.  But, if it’s Chanyeol, the risk will be worth off" Baekhyun tries to convince his mind.

At 7:45 p.m finally Chanyeol comes morelike he is chased by a mad dog.
Seeing his panting face Baekhyun feels more angry. "So finally u remember to come" he thought but not to express his words.

"I'm sorry, Baekhyun. I was stucked on office" Chanyeol gives his excuses.

"It’s not new. You are quite good  at breaking promises " with that Baekhyun direct climbs the stairs.

"Shit, i make him angry again" Chanyeol scratches his neck.

Within 10 minutes,  Chanyeol freshens up before going Sehun's room. He knows the smaller is Sehun's room now for sure. He peeks the door, Baekhyun's face is darken with sadness. Chanyeol is hungry but for now breaking Baekhyun anger is more important.  He clicks the door nob moving towards the bed . Seeing Chanyeol coming to the bed, Baekhyun silently moves on the couch. He has no mood today to bicker so he chooses to stay silent.

Chanyeol tries to get Baekhyun attention but Baekhyun is Baekhyun thou.

He hops on Sehun's little horse which makes Sehun's giggle but no reaction from the angry puppy sitting on the couch.

"Huniee, let dadda teach you, come" Chanyeol jumps on bed.
A for ageyo
B for Baekhyun ( Baekhyun throws a sharp glance at him )
C for Chanyeol
D for.... Ummm d for...
"Dumb" Baekhyun hisses at Chanyeol.

"Oh! Finally you response. See, Huniee your mamma can talk now" Chanyeol overjoys like he did make happen something impossible.
"Huniee dadda is hungry" he pouts.

Mamma~mamma~
No hunnie it’s dadda who is hungry.
Mamma~~~
"No no no dadda" Chanyeol is doing competition with his son now.
Baekhyun silently sees the show and smiles.

Mamaaa~~
"What the fuck" Chanyeol grips his hairs out of control.
"Whtthefak, dadda " Sehun repeats the line he just listen.
Chanyeol eyes grew so big hearing his son's words.

"What are you teaching him, you dumb mass? " Baekhyun throws a teddy on Chanyeol face.

But looks like Chanyeol mind gets a good trauma. He sits there dumbfoundedly holding the doll Baekhyun threw at him. I didn’t he mumbles.

"Go downstairs, it’s already late.  And never utters vulgar words in front of Huniee. Don't dirty his brain" Baekhyun says the pouting Chanyeol. 😝😝😝

"You traitor, Huniee" he screams

Of course uri Huniee is more savage than  his dadda😆😆

Chanbaek ❤❤❤❤