Part- 11

The park mansion is decorated lightly with a grand arrangement...

Though all Guests are present, Chanyeol is awaiting for his special guest.
Baekhyun holding on Sehun, receives the guests with a happy face...

"Finally, you come " Chanyeol hugs his  guest...

"As if,  i had any option " the guest replies back..

"Junmyeon hyung"  Glad that you come...Come, meet Sehun..

"Baekhyun,  this is My cousin, Kim Junmyeon.. And hyung, he is Baekhyun" Chanyeol introduces them..

Junmyeon takes forward his right to Baekhyun.. "Nice to meet you in person, Baekhyun " Junmyeon greets Baekhyun..

Baekhyun senses something on Junmyeon's words which he pushes away..He shakes his hand with Junmyeon.

"Nice to meet you too Junmyeon-sshi"

I'm Chanyeol's hyung. "Call me hyung, Baekhyun, i'll like it more" Junmyeon  requests Baekhyun.

" Ok, Junmyeon hyung" Baekhyun accepts with a brightening smile😊

" Oh my birthday boy, come to samchun" Junmyeon stretches his hand taking Sehun.

"Happy birthday Sehuniee" Samchun missed you.

"Then why hadn't you visit once ever we came back korea?" Chanyeol throws his not so huff at Junmyeon.

"Hahaha,  Chanyeol-aah, you are already father of a one year son, you are too old for pouting " Junmyeon teases his cousin.

Sehun is enjoying Junmyeon's presence.

  "Sehuniee, this is for you" Junmyeon gives a paper on Sehun's palm.

"What is this Hyung?" Chanyeol takes the paper and his eyes like 😲😲😲

"Hyung,  are you serious?  Huniee is only one years old and you are giving him a fucking brand new Mercedes Car" Chanyeol almost screams.

"Manners Chanyeol, your words will effect on Sehun" Junmyeon scolds him.

"Baekhyun, teach this big baby too" Junmyeon winks at Chanyeol like a good villian😅😅

Baekhyun blushes on mentioned Chaneyol big baby..

"And Sehun is my one and only nephew.. I'll do what i want and you have nothing to do with that. Even if I'll shower him with gifts, you can't object"
"YOU  KNOW I'm A RICHMAN" junmyeon announces proudly.😎😎

Chanyeol faceplams himself.
"Arasso,arasso! Let's cut the cake " Chanyeol  pushes Junmyeon's shoulder.

The whole celebration went smoothly. The  guests left already... Sehun is sleeping too.

"Hyung, stay tonight nah" Chanyeol requests his hyung.

"Chanyeol-aah, my works in here was already done and i have to update something very important tonight.  And Sehun is sleeping too So what will i do stay more?" Junmyeon tries to assure the taller person.

"Oh! You came only for Sehun, not me" Chanyeol shows a slight jealousy..

"Pabo, take  care" Junmyeon ruffles his brother's hairs.

Before leaving the doorstep, Junmyeon turn his back "Baekhyun,  everything is on your hand now, take care of him"

"This hyung is full of suspensions, what had he really want to mean" Baekhyun looks at him with full of  confusion.

"Baekhyun, you should rest now..Today you worked hard." Chanyeol then leaves for his own room.

Baekhyun mind occupies on something else.. Only 6 months more..