Part -08

Chanyeol pov
I felt angry.."Why didn’t Baekhyun fight back?"
Umm!! "You really went to see your girlfriend" a vivid scene flashes on my scene.

"Liar" his inner soul reminds him.

But, "why do i bother about this midget?" i shake my head..

Aish!!! I can't concentrate...😒
So i went to See Sehun..And here my son is sleeping soundly....Only i have nothing to do...I felt bore..

I laid down beside Huniee....Still my mind didn’t accompany on myself....

"How can Baekhyun chilled on his date?" " Won't he care about Sehun?"

"Oh! Sehun is sleeping ".

Still i can't swallow the truth.
"Wait", Baekhyun " Let's have some fun"😆😆

"Huniee! Baby, forgive dadda"
"Help me to ruin Baek's chessy dating" I beg at my sleeping baby..

Before dialing Baekhyun number, i pinched on Huniee's butt. ( Oh my god!!! What am i doing?? )

Crying thunder fills the whole room😐😐

Baekhyun received my phone asking what do i want  now?
I can clearly sense the irritation on his voice....

But i stay silent  not uttering a word..
I put the mobile speaker near sehun, as he can hear the perfect crying storm.....

[[ You are so bad Chanyeol, my poor sehuniee😢]]

Now Baekhyun is asking, the reason of Sehun crying... His voice is full of tensions,  i can sense quivering on his voice..

"YES!!!!!"😝😝
I fly my fist on the air victoriously.

After 47 secs phone call, i cut the line.
Then switched it off....

"Now, let me see Baek, how much you can enjoyed your dating"  i feel diabolic happiness  at my mission 😎

----------------------------------------------------------

Within 17 minutes, Baekhyun runs to the living room..He is panting like hell.....

But he can't believe his eyes on onwards scenario...

Chanyeol is relaxing on couch tapping his i'pad while Sehun sits on his lap watching " Pokomon cartoon"

He calms his mind at least they are both safe. But he can control his anger, yells at Chanyeol, "What was that earlier? " "Why did Sehun cried?"

"Oh!  Baekhyun, you really come"  Chanyeol looks at him like nothing happened....

"I asked what happened and the phone call" Baekhyun sternly says.

Ahhh! Nothing much..Just a mosquito bit Huniee's butt ( A giant mosquito  😂)
Baekhyun rolls on his eyes. And about phone call??

"I got tensed as he was crying badly...I accidentally called you.." Chanyeol replied obediently....

"And why did you cut the call and your phone was switched off ?

"It’s  broken now" Chanyeol Simply confesses the tragedy..

Yes,Chanyeol phone was broken..And who did it?? None other one but his lovely son...After cutting phone call, he tried to calm down Sehun..but failed.. Chanyeol tried to show him cartoon, funny picture on his mobile....Sehun flinged his hands, legs and that moment Chanyeol phone fell from his hand on floor...His IPhone is dead now..Ok it’s all his karma pays back.😤

Seriously, Chanyeol"  You called me, made me running over only for that....Baekhyun's face turns red by anger...Do you know how important for me this two hours? And you successfully spoil it...

"Sorry for ruining your dating, Baekhyun" Chanyeol says him but there is no sincerity..

"Don't fucking prank me, Mr. Park Chanyeol" Baekhyun slams his room door hardly.. 

Sehun starlets by loud sound but don't give it a bother..He is enjoying his favourite cartoon.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Two months had been passed that prank Chanyeol did..Since then the atmosphere in this house overturned......

Baekhyun doesn’t spare a look at Chanyeol, not to response his sarcasm...

Other hand Chanyeol continuously tried his best to insult Baekhyun, tortured him but no result...Baekhyun gets on his nerves....But when Baekhyun reacted, he got his tongue tied.

They are more like water in the hot oil situation now...One is bickered by hoof, another is burnt the situation by his eyes....

At midnight, Chanyeol enters Baekhyun room silently.. Sehun sleeps with Baekhyun....Everyday after returning from office, Chanyeol played with his son, sometimes feed him..But things are not enough to satisfy  Chanyeol... He wants to stay with him more, take care of him ( though he is stupid )... 😅

He looks at Sehun's sleeping face...He sleeps on Baekhyun embrace holding Baekhyun's finger...He pecks on Sehun's forehead...

Suddenly his gaze drops at another angel face... Baekhyun looks so soft, calm and comfortable.... He missed this Angelic face so much....Only God knows how much he fighted with his inner Chanyeol not to hold Baekhyun...Everytime he insulted,  tortured him, the pains  gilitering tears on those almond eyes hadn’t  missed from Chanyeol eyes...He pushes Baekhyun bangs from his forehead.... Chanyeol touches his softy baby cheeks....There are some dried eyes on there...

"Did he cry?"

"After they began friends, Chanyeol couldn’t help but drown into happiness. He felt a big urge to  scream in joy, as well as unstopping grin, that couldn’t leave his lips.... He would follow the midget wherever he went...
Sometimes he felt weird feelings whenever Baekhyun just simply talked to him with a cute puppy face....

He got several detention not to pay attention at his class..Coz he was busy on daydreaming to admire Baekhyun....

With Baekhyun Chanyeol became the most happiest person in the world....

Everything were perfect till that day...."

"Why did you lied to me Baekhyun?"
I thought you are different from others.. I believed you loved me truely...Why did you stabbed my back?" Chanyeol vision gets blurry as tears form in his eyes.....He can't push his guard when  everytime those horrible scene  digs his wounds...

He  was busy on thinking... Baekhyun suddenly flungs open his eyes....
He is shocked seeing  Chanyeol in his room more exact on his bed....

Yo-you....Baekhyun shutters..

Chanyeol jolts away from the bed.
"Don't dare to get on my way"
"Fucking Cheater" Chanyeol says crankily....

Then he left the room leaving behind a sobbing Angel...

Headache makes me crazy💆💆😭😭Sorry if i can't update tomorrow 🙏🙏

Chanbaek❤❤❤❤