Part -07

Monday, that means Chanyeol will be at home whole day..No works on weekend.
Baekhyun sighs😪 He has to tolerate the certain grumpy giant..
But a smile forms on his face remembering on that he can meet with his family again.

After breakfast, Baekhyun was playing with Sehun on playroom...
Umm, Huniee!! How many times i told you baby, don’t suck your thumb..."Take it out, baby" Baekhyun carefully took out thumb from Sehun's mouth...See, You dirty yourself...Saliva drools over your chin...Baekhyun weeps the saliva with a tissue..

Heads back to the playroom, instead of entering the room Chanyeol saw the scene  standby on door..."You surley love my son,Baek" he smiled pleasingly..

"Coughs "
Chanyeol enters the playroom..
"Baekhyun today is weekend, so i want to spend my day with Huniee. You can go now, do your work" He picks up Sehun from the floor...

Baekhyun have nothing to protest on this matter.  "Call me, if Sehun needs me" He states before pulling the doornob. He left the room quietly...

Chanyeol feels sulking himself..Because Sehun seems more playful with Baekhyun..But with Chanyeol he got naughty more,Sometimes got startled by Chanyeol's high pitched smiling, sometimes threw toys at his face,nose whatever place he wants...
"Huniee, let's play with car toys now"
Sehun sits backfacing on Chanyeol belly, claps his both hands excitedly...
"So you like those colourful toys" Chanyeol teased his son.

Getting tired Sehun crawls over Chanyeol body, put his chin on Chanyeol shoulder...

Suddenly Chanyeol hissed on pain.
"Aahhhhh, Huniee!!!" This is not fair, he screams on tingling pain on his left ear.

"Yes" Sehun bites his daddy's ear😂😂

Sehun is crying now without acknowledging his faults. [ Oh my baby so innocent ]

Hearing Sehun voice, Baekhyun ran towards the playroom..
"What happened, Chanyeol?" Why is he crying?" Baekhyun asked taking Sehun from Chanyeol...

He bit my ears...It's paining..But he is crying like that i bit him...Chanyeol answers  rubbing his ear..

Pft>>>
"Huniee you like Dadda's yoda ears..Huh!!" Baekhyun teases Chanyeol.. He tries his best not laughing.
Chanyeol glared at Baekhyun grimly.. Don't laugh..

"He is hungry that's why he bit you" Baekhyun told him..Let me bath him first then I'll feed him...

"I'll do it today..I'll bath Sehun" Chanyeol hurried at taking back Sehun.
"Ok" "don't bath him longly otherwise he'll get cold"

Whatever!!! Chanyeol ignores him.
Baekhyun  frowns  instantly..

10 mins later another screaming tone of Sehun's knocked Baekhyun ears..
He ran to the bathroom only finding a clueless Chanyeol got panicked to calm down his son..
He faceplams himself. " What’s happened this time"

"I don’t know, i put him on the bathtub and he started to cry" Chanyeol tries to find the reason..

Let me Check..
"Oh my God, Chanyeol"

"What's happening " Chanyeol shutters..

"Why didn’t you mix the water properly?  It’s too cold.  That's the reason Huniee is crying? " Baekhyun screamed at Chanyeol.  "And where is Huniee's duck toys?? He quarries again.

"What duck toys?"  Chanyeol replies back..

Baekhyun sighs again at Chanyeol foolish answer.. He quckily take duck toys from the cabinet and put on bathtub...He mixed the water again...