'I know, right?!' He exclaimed, sounding surprised at himself once he had tried one for himself. 

'I didn't know you could cook so well.' I said before wrapping some spaghetti around my fork and eating it. It was perfectly al dente and tasted amazing with the sauce. 'Have you cooked this before?'

'I was flicking through channels when I saw James Martin cooking this- so I decided to try cook it.' JJ said, filling his glass of alcohol up, again. 'I've never tried making spaghetti before.'

'I'm surprised.' 

'I know- I'm amazing.' JJ flicked pretended to do a hair flip as I gave him a sceptical look.

'You're amazing with some  things, but let's not forget who set an omelette on fire.' 

'And let's not remember who had sex with me afterwards.' JJ smirked. I laughed and ate some more of my meal, continuing the banter with JJ. 

'That was amazing.' I said once I had finished.

'Thanks.' JJ smiled genuinely.

'So, about that movie you were in...' I started.

'Nope.' JJ said simply. 'I'm happy to watch any movie BUT that one. And anyways- you're pretty famous, have you been in any movies?' 

'Not yet.' I said. 'I've been offered a few times, but I prefer to stay in the TikTok and YouTube scene as a pose to acting.' 

'Really?' JJ asked, surprised. 'I thought you might actually like to do acting.'

'Of course it was like a dream job as I grew up, but I feel like I'm busy enough already.' I explained. 'Have any of the other Sidemen been in movies?' I asked.

'Nah, they aren't talented enough.' JJ joked. 'Although, we did film a fake trailer for a movie...'

'I'm already interested.' I grinned, propping my arms up on the table and resting my head in them.

'Want to watch it?' JJ asked.

'Hell yes.' I said.

We walked into the living room and got cosy on the couch before JJ turned on the TV and logged onto YouTube. He searched up Sidemen movie  and a few videos popped up, but JJ clicked on the first one. I snuggled into JJ's side as he put am arm around me and watched the video. 

The first scene was a gorgeous blonde wearing a red bikini taking off her robe and stepping slowly into the pool. The scene slowly faded and the bold silver words A SIDEMEN PRODUCTION  showed up on the screen, an impressive voice accompanying it. There were a few unfocused shots of the girl swimming breaststroke down the pool. I already knew JJ's eyes were focussed on her boobs. THE FIRST GOOD YOUTUBER MOVIE  the same impressive voice rang through the speaker, before there was a scene of the girl biting her lip as she raised her arms and lifted herself out of the pool. The shot zoomed out and I saw a dark leg step into the shot, before I saw a hand also come into shot and push the woman down. The woman screamed as she fell, and JJ took her place by walking into the shot and putting on a pair of sunglasses, doing duck lips before flexing his abs and pointing flashily at the camera. He looked like a right douche. I laughed a little and continued watching

A MOVIE, THAT HAS IT ALL. The voice said again, silver letters popping up on screen as he spoke. Next, a few scenes appeared and disappeared quickly. One scene was of  Vikk tapping away some buttons on a keyboard, another was Josh in an army suit coughing up blood, the second last one was JJ in a tight police suit grabbing Harry by the collar (once again JJ looked oddly hot), and the last one was off JJ with Darth Maul makeup igniting his lightsabre (not looking to hot, that time). 

I watched the next scene in which Simon put on a scouse accent and started saying abusive things to Vikk who was covered in blood from a boxing match. Then again, I wasn't surprised Vikk was covered in blood. I mean- this is Vikk we're talking about.

I watched as the scene faded and repapered with a scene of Ethan and Josh in the Collsseum- Josh playing a King and Ethan playing the role of a fighter. I inspected Josh and realised how extraordinarily and evenly done his eyeliner was. 

I watched as there was a new scene of Vikk doing some sort of hacking, with Tobi and Ethan looking shocked and focussed in the background. 

The next scene, Tobi was dressed in a police suit, and said: "He's not co-operating" in a pretty bad American accent. JJ then stepped in wearing his own police suit. He banged strongly on the desk with a clenched fist. I didn't want to admit- but the combination of JJ's bandana, sunglasses, gloves which didn't cover his fingers, and police suit were a Godly combination which looked surprisingly good. 

'HA?!' JJ started in an Nigerian accent. 'YOU THINK THIS IS A JOOOOOOOOOOOOO...' JJ dragged out the o and I couldn't help but let out a giggle as it seemed like it lasted forever. There was a shot of Harry shaking his head desperately, before the camera went back to JJ, who finally finished his sentence.

The next scene faded, and the next one was quite a sad scene. Josh was covered and coughing up blood, and Simon was resting his Josh's head in his lap. Gunshots and sad music could be heard in the background. 

'Y-y-' Josh started stuttering 'Y-your on my dick.'

Simon looked down and realised his hand was resting on Josh's dick.

'Sorry.' He appologised as Josh died in his arms. 

I let out a chuckle at how dumb the scene was, before seeing the next scene, in which it was raining, and Harry was dressed like a Victorian schoolboy.

'S-s-susan.' Harry stuttered, slightly choking on the heavy rain. 'When I first met you... you were so beautiful, and ever since we were younger we used to frollic in the fields and... I'd touch your hair... and you'd touch mine... But you're hideous now, now you've let yourself go- you, you look like a horse in a wig.'

The camera focussed on the woman who had a horse mask on. I burst out laughing as she looked down and held a hand to her chest, showing how offended she was.

I watched the next scene in which JJ was playing Darth Maul from star wars and Tobi another Star Wars character. I watched as they argued, before JJ exclaimed being in Tobi's mum's pussy. Tobi protested and drew his lightsaber, JJ following his actions whilst gritting his teeth. 

I watched the rest of the epic trailer, laughing JJ's accent in the police scene, and the colleseum scene featuring Josh and Ethan.

I couldn't stop laughing when I saw Vikk saying 'I'm in...' And then the scene cut to a shot of the computer screen showing the Fortnite loading screen.

'That was fricking hilarious.' I said, smiling. 'I would actually watch this movie, though.'

'We are NEVER doing a movie together.' JJ shook his head. 'Those three minutes costed enough to film a short movie in itself!'

'Have you made any other movie stuff like that?' I asked. 'I'm not tired enough to go to sleep, but not motivated enough to actually do something.'

'We haven't done anything else apart from some YouTube series which was bare scripted and it's just boring.' JJ said, exiting out of YouTube and flicking onto Netflix. 'But we can watch a Netflix movie.'

'Want to watch Kingsman?' I asked.

'I already watched it.' JJ replied.

'Have you seen the second one?' I asked.

'Nope.' JJ replied, offering me the remote. I took it off him and searched Kingsman, clicking on the second result, which was "Kingsman the Golden Circle."

We watched through the movie, but at about halfway, I started getting tired. I shuffled my body around so that my body was lying on the couch, and my head was on JJ's lap. JJ ran his hand through my hair, and I closed my eyes, listening to the movie instead of watching it, as the combination of the movie and JJ's hands running through my hair slowly put me to sleep.