Chapter 44

"Now you tell me what's wrong"
San says, closing the door of his room behind him.

"How do you know?"
I can't believe he really understood that something was wrong.

"Come on. You are way too easy to read"
I don't know if it's positive..

"Did you sleep with Yeeun?"
I ask direct, although I know the answer.

"No. I don't sleep with anyone."
Is he seriously trying to avoid the answer or making fun of me-

"San! You understood what I meant"

"You said sleep.."
Okay, he just wants to piss me off more.

"Fuck San! Did you have sex with Yeeun?"
I ask more explicitly, so that he can't mislead.

"Yes."
I didn't expect such a ... sincere answer.

I'm getting so nervous that I start walking around the room in an attempt to calm down.

"I thought you didn't care how many I have been with"
San says, looking at me, and probably thinking I'm a psychopath.

"What makes me angry is not the number but with whom"
I admit, disgusted by my brain projecting images of San with Yeeun.

"What does it mean?"
He asks me, clearly confused.

"Yeeun is the girl your beloved cousin cheated on me with"

"Damn he's such a jerk"
San comments amused.

"Agree"
I keep walking in vain, until San grabs me by the shoulders and makes me stop.

"Ok ok tiger, now calm down"
He says chuckling.

"Sorry, is that as soon as I saw her I experienced all the repressed anger"

"I'd say it's time to give you the reward"
San says, and a grin forms on his lips.

"What will the reward be?"
I ask, a little confused by that look.

"What I do best"
And now i know what happens..
Things are about to go down.

Before i can keep wondering what he's going to do, San grabs me by the wrist and drags me to the bathroom, and under my confused gaze locks the door.

"What are we doing here?"
I would be lying if I said that I'm not shaking inside at the idea of ​​what he might want to do.

"You take a relaxing shower"
He replies, starting to run the shower water.

Part of me is almost disappointed, until he starts taking off his clothes.

"Wait what-"

"How do you think you can relax without me?"
San says, throwing his shirt on the ground and starting to unfasten his belt.

"San I don't know if I'm ready for this.."
I admit a little embarrassed.
I know that has already happened between us, but not having a vivid memory for me would still be the first time.

"Do you trust me?"
San asks me, giving me a reassuring smile and I nod slightly.

"Then remove everything except underwear"
I hear his command, but I'm too spellbound looking at him.

He is so confident, a level that I can only imagine.

In a second i visualize all the imperfections on my body that I don't want him to see, from the stretch marks on my thighs, to the scar on my arm that I got when I fell in middle school.

"Are you waiting for me to undress you?"
I'm still paralyzed in front of him now wearing only his black boxers.

I fix my gaze on the tattoo on his chest, as if to distract me from what is happening, as he turns around me and starts to pull the zip of my dress down my back.

After a moment even my dress now is on the floor, and step by step San guides me under the hot water of the shower.

"Don't worry, I can control myself"
He whispers against my ear, slowly starting to go down with kisses down my neck.

I close my eyes, concentrating on the sensations that every single kiss causes me, until I miss his lips on my body.
Despite the hot water running down my back, I feel like I'm cold without him.

San takes the gel shower and puts some on his hand, making me confused.

"Turn around"
I do as he says, although the legs seem to want to give way.
I feel almost ridiculous for everything I'm feeling, if I think we are actually doing nothing.

San starts massaging my back and now I begin to understand what he meant to relax me.

After a while I find myself with my head thrown back on his shoulder, while I enjoy the lavender scent of the massage accompanied by the hot steam.

I am completely relaxed and my head is empty, but then his hands run across my hips and go down into my panties.

I don't stop him, I let him do it.

But when he bites my ear lightly, a slight moan escapes from my lips, making me embarrassed.

"What if they hear us?"
I ask in a trembling voice, while San lays hot kisses along my neck.

"What do you think the water is for?"