Chapter 19

Suddenly San grabs my wrist, squeezing it tightly, and forcing me to get up with him.

"You want to know what happened, right?"
San roars against me.
"Last night I fucked one and this morning I had the pleasure of meeting her husband too-"
"San"
Why does he have to tell me these things, it's none of my business.

"You know how it is, often I don't even know what they are called, imagine if I am interested in their love situation"
"San stop that!!"
I scream, and he immediately shuts up.

"It bothers you, doesn't it? The thought of me and other women"
His tone is almost a mockery of me.

"If you are angry you don't have to take it out on me !!"
I blur out, and he laughs.

"Do you think I'm an idiot?"
San says, letting go of my wrist and starting to walk around the room nervously.
"Yesterday I asked you what you wanted from me ..and you made me understand it too well with that kiss"
Oh my God, won't he think I want to sleep with him..

"Julia if you want to fuck I'm at your disposal, but it ends there. Too bad there was more in that kiss."

"What the heck are you saying?
I don't want to do anything with you!"
I say convinced, and he looks at me with an eyebrow raised.
"In fact, today I wanted to tell you that I am happy to have met you again, and that I would like our friendship-"
I can't finish the speech.

San takes my face in his hands and kisses me. It is exactly like yesterday.
Sensations crowd in me and my ability to reject him is nonexistent.

"Friendship?"
San says moving away from my lips, but staying close enough to still allow me to feel his breath on my lips.

"Do you know what your body just told me now?"
He asks me, but I shake my head in a no, still unable to speak.

"It told me you could fall in love with me..and I can't let that happen."
"Why?"
I ask in a whisper, and San rests his forehead on mine, caressing my hair.
A simple gesture, but that gives me the tenderness that he tries to hide behind his harsh words.

"Because I would only make you suffer. I'm wrong, dirty and dark and you ..you are.."
He does not finish the sentence.
He walks away and turns his back on me, looking out the window.

"San it's not true. I have known you in the past and I know how wonderful you are-"
"You met an innocent kid Julia!"
San shouts punching the wall, making me jump with fear.

"That kid was killed long ago.."
He still doesn't look at me, and I wonder what his words are hiding.

"What are you talking about?"
I ask, taking a few steps towards him, but he turns and his eyes frighten me.
They are dark and absent, as if they were trapped in a memory and could not see the present.

"Get out"
San says coldly, as if he doesn't know me.

"San.."
"Out!!"
He screams, and i do as he says.

Frightened and confused I go down the stairs, where I find Hongjoong waiting for me.

"Julia what happened? Why are you crying?"
Hongjoong asks me worried.
I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even notice that I was crying.

I try to reassure him and leave this house quickly.
I need to go as far from San as possible.

~~~~~~~
Author's note:
Second chapter of the day!
It's my little way of thanking you for all the support you are showing for this story~❤️❤️

By the way ... what do you think San hides? I am curious about your theories 👀