Chapter 37

San only allows my feet to touch the ground after we are alone in his room.

I was about to scold him for the scene he created, but everything that comes out of my mouth is incomprehensible as San's lips crash on mine.

The passion with which he kisses me pushes me to back away, so much that San is forced to grab my hips to keep me firmly to him.

Step by step, I hit the desk;
and San's reaction is immediate.
He grabs me by the thighs and lifts me up, sitting me on the edge and positioning himself between my legs, all without ever interrupting our kiss.

I was not prepared for this.
I came here with the intent to talk and ask him about that girl that nobody wants to hear named.
I wasn't ready to be devoured by him.

When he breaks away from me I feel deprived of something, and above all I feel my lips throbbing, I am sure they are already swollen.

"Hey"
He says, looking me in the eyes with an amused air.
"Hey..After this all you have to say is hey?"
We are both catching our breath, still motionless in our positions.

"I wanted to greet you in private"
San tells me, with his usual damn attractive grin.
"Is that how you greet me?"
"Why? Didn't you like it?"
Will I ever get used to his bold and crazy way of being?
He's so unpredictable that it confuses me.

"You mentioned a teacher earlier.."
I say, referring to what he said before bringing me here.
"Right..I thought tonight.."
That's why that message in the middle of the night, I was sure he hadn't slept.
"I want you to teach me to be a boyfriend"

This was absolutely and completely unexpected.
So much that I don't think I understood-

"What did you just say-"
San's eyes falls on my lips, as if he cannot bear the weight of my gaze.
"Well..Although I don't like to give a definition to what is between us, I know you can say I'm your boyfriend.."
I had never seen him so nervous and ... embarrassed.
He doesn't even seem like the San I know.
"This is all new to me, I don't even know what it is, but I want to try! I want to try ... to be better for you and try to make you happy. You are different from the others and I know that it is not enough for me to know how to fuck you, but I have no experience in any of all that bullshit like dating and anniversaries-"
I cover his mouth with my hand.

He looks at me confused and I smile, amused and moved by his sincerity.
He never ceases to surprise me..
and this does nothing but grow what I feel for him.

"I don't have to teach you anything. We will learn to live this thing together, and we must not define it if you don't like to do it. It's enough for me to know that you are mine"
I feel San's smile forming against my hand, and when I take it off he mimes a word that triggers my memory immediately to our past.. sunflower.

_______________________
Author's note:
Oh my gosh guys! My favorite chapters are finally coming!!

Btw what do you think of this "sweeter" side of our demon San?👀