Chapter 14

"Where are you going?"
Mark asks me, seeing me get up from the table.
"To the bathroom"
"Do you want me to accompany you?"
He says, raising his voice because now they have started to put on louder music here too.
"No. Don't worry"
I refuse, leaving the table.
Also because I don't really need the bathroom, I just want to go out for a moment.

I go down the stairs along the corridor that leads to the exit and to my longed air;
But then I hear the music coming from that lower floor, which had intrigued me so much before.

Now it's different, it is no longer music that breaks tympani, but are more sensual songs, I would say more suitable for a...strip club.

At that moment it occurs to me that Hongjoong works here as a DJ, and if he were down there?
Taken from curiosity I begin to go down the stairs.

The colors change, I am wrapped in a red made even darker by the darkness that is down here.

Here there are no tables, only a few chairs here and there, and the bar counter.

I look a bit among the crowd of screaming girls, and when I move forward I understand why.

A group of six boys, is dancing in perfect synchrony a choreography that makes one think only of sin.
I am enchanted by how their bodies exposed by the transparent tank tops move so expertly.
But I am also intrigued by the fact that their faces are not recognizable, because they wear Venetian-style masks.
When I look at them I can't hold back, and I check if they have gray locks in the ends of the hair, but obviously none of them is who I am looking for.
I'm starting to think that the host named San isn't the same San I know.

After waking up from the spell of the dancers, I finally find the DJ console at the back of the room.

"Joong"
I shout from below to Hongjoong, seeing him intent on working.
He notices me immediately, and gestures for me to go up.

"What are you doing here?"
"I'm here with the girls"
"I meant why you're down here! It's not a place for you"
Hongjoong tells me, looking at the dance floor below us, where a boy is performing alone now.
"I wanted to say hello"
I admit a little embarrassed,
I feel a strange feeling of friendship that binds me to Hongjoong, something in him gives me comfort.
"Well thank you then"
He replies smiling shyly, probably surprised by my words.

Suddenly I fell my phone, that I have in my hand, vibrate, and I realize that Jaehyun has already sent me ten messages .. I'm in trouble.

"Now I have to go, see you tomorrow!"
I say bye to Hongjoong, and I go back up stairs in search of a little silence to call my boyfriend.

"Looking for company"
I hear a male voice say behind me.
And when I turn around i see a boy wearing an elegant red suit.
Will he be a dancer, a host or a waiter ... my head will burst.

"No thank-"
"Mine wasn't a question"
I don't like this boy's gaze on me,
I start to step back until I find myself with my back against the wall of the deserted corridor.

"I would have fun with you even for free"
The boy says, leaving me confused..
it means that if you pay ..
oh my god where am i.

The boy slams hard a hand next to my head, and I almost feel paralyzed.

"Why don't you tell me what you like.."
The boy whispers in my ear, and shivers of disgust run down my back, making me close my eyes reflexively.

"I take care of this client, Haechan, you come back down"
I suddenly hear a deeper voice, and when I open my eyes I see him.

San stands behind the boy who keeps me stuck against the wall.

He also wears the same elegant suit as the boy in front of me, but under his jacket he has no shirt.
His hair is pulled backwards with gel, giving a wet effect,
and he is wearing silver cross-shaped earrings, which give him an even sexier look.

The boy does immediately as San said, and leaves us alone in an instant.

When I meet his feline eyes my heart skips a beat, and my legs seem to start shaking.

"Thank you"
I say, but he seems to have no reaction.
He stands there and looks at me in a whim, he seems almost angry with me.

Receiving no answer, I detach myself from the wall and take a few steps to leave, but before I know it I find myself slammed back against the wall.

"Where do you think you're going?"
San says, resting his forearms on the sides of my head, leaving me not even the slightest living space.

"Up stairs.."
I respond in awe, and he smiles with a devil grin that is preparing to tempt his prey.

"I said that I would take care of the client, and that's what I'm going to do"