Chapter 25

One week, seven days..
an endless time without hearing from him.

After San left me alone in his room after the night we spent together, I never saw him again.

He never came to attend classes,
and I'm starting to think it's to avoid me.

During these days I have often wondered what he was doing, and some thoughts were wearing me out..

I was tempted to ask the others if they knew anything, but I refrained.

I thought he would just pretend nothing happened, that for him it was nothing, but maybe I was wrong..

"Julia are you listening to me?"
At that moment I realize that I am looking into the void without listening to Yunseo sitting in front of me.

"Can you repeat the last sentence? Sorry I got distracted"
I tell her, and after giving me a suspicious look she nods lightly.
"I said that Mingi wrote me this morning, but I seem to have finished the topics ..And I don't want to kill the conversation. Some advice?"
I start to think about it noticing the waitress who is coming to our table with the coffees we ordered,
and at that moment I see a boy outside passing by with a black leather jacket and black hair with gray locks.

"Where are you going?"
Yunseo asks me, seeing that I suddenly get up.
"I have to go, I'll call you later"
I quickly answer and head for the bar exit.

I look around quickly, with the heart beating fast, but the road is deserted;
When I start thinking that mine was just a hallucination, I turn the corner and see him, not far from me.

"San!"
I call him, and he stops abruptly turning around.

San looks at me like I'm a ghost.
I bet he's wondering why after everything that has happened I still chase him..
Honestly, I'm asking myself the same.

"How are you?"
I ask him shyly and he grins amused.
"Seriously Julia? Since when do you care how I am?"
His words hurt me, like almost everything he says after all.

"I've always cared about you"
I answer annoyed and almost angry, why can't we simply have a normal conversation..
"..Even if you don't care about me"
I add almost in a whisper.

"Come with me"
San says with a serious expression.

I follow him and after a while I see him open the door of a matte black sports car for me, that I think is his, but this one is different from what I remembered from that night when he helped me get Yunseo drunk home.
I remember his father had a taekwondo gym..how can he afford such a car..

"Where do you want to go?"
I ask him before getting into the car.

"It doesn't matter where we go, what's important is that it's just the two of us"