Chapter 25

Jimin

He shook his newly brown hair out of his eyes.
The wind was blowing hard and his hair was in disarray, constantly annoying him by falling over his face.

The gravel made a rather loud noise beneath his shoes as he walked towards a black coloured double cab.

As he got closer he could hear the laughter and joyous chatter of his members.

There were cameras placed accordingly around the area and the production manager was hustling about holding a clipboard.

They were at the shooting site of a new music video.
It was a solo song by Jungkook named "Euphoria " which they were planning on releasing before their next album.

February had just started and the album release was planned for May.
They always completed their work early in case any problems arised at the last minute.

The video wasn't a complex one and he had enjoyed himself despite the cold weather.

He rubbed his palms together and felt a body envelop him from behind.
A coat was wrapped around him and a familiar voice spoke.

"Cold?" Seokjin asked.

"Yup, thanks." he answered gratefully.

Seokjin's body heat was diminishing some of his cold.

"I think my balls are frozen"

Jimin broke into a fit of laughter.

"I'm serious!" Seokjin yelled from behind but he could hear the humour in his voice.

After a few minutes of cuddling, Seokjin released him and he went to sit by the others.

He saw a stylist hurrying towards him .
She gasped at the state of his hair and he grinned in amusement.
Within the next few minutes his hair was fixed and they all resumed shooting.

He was back at the dorm.
He sat on his bed, skimming through his phone.
They had all recently begun to look into real estate.
Seokjin already had his own apartment which he barely got to use since their schedule required them to stay at the dorm for the sake of convenience.
They had daily schedules and it would be a hassle to have to travel to work.

However they were all still looking into properties for investment purposes.
He went through the various deals and properties their agent had sent.

A notification popped up on his screen with the usual tune.
It was from Sungwoon.
His eyes narrowed, their last conversation coming back into his mind.
He opened the message.

Sungwoon

S:_ | Jeongyeon |
|Message|Add Contact|

    _ Thank me later 😉

"What in the world..."
He stared his phone in bewilderment.
He kept his phone aside, rolling his eyes.

"Funny how he thinks I have time for this" he thought irritably.

He didn't know how he felt about Jeongyeon and frankly he didn't want to think about it.
He really just wanted to focus on his career.
He also felt guilty even considering another relationship as it had only been six months since his last.

He shook his head, as if that would straighten out the middle that was his mind.
Deciding to join the others for dinner, he got up and left the room.

Jeongyeon

She jumped up and down on the stage while raising her hand and encouraging the roaring crowd to do the same.
Thousands of lightsticks illuminated the audience surrounding her.

They were in Saitama, completing the last show of their showcase live concert for Candy Pop.
The shows had been held for several days continuously and today being the last day, she felt quite drained of energy.

She ignored her aching muscles and ran around the stage, trying her best to entertain the crowd.
The satisfaction of seeing their fans happy and enjoying their performances was enough encouragement for her.

She would miss Japan.
They were going back to Korea the next day.

Momo, Mina and Sana who were of Japanese nationality, always took on the role of being their tour guides whenever they visited Japan.

In between the shows she had been dragged around to various famous shopping complexes and areas of sightseeing by the three members.

The other members had bought a lot of clothes and gift items but she had hardly gotten anything.
She only shopped out of nessacity and so she had only bought some gifts for her family and friends.

The show finally ended and they waved goodbye to the crowd as they were taken down on a mobile part of the stage.
When they reached the bottom she collapsed onto the ground in exhaustion.
Her leg muscles were hurting tremendously and she felt out of breath.
A staff member rushed towards her and helped her to the dressing room.
Once they reached it she sunk into a chair thankfully.

"Ah finally. My legs!"

After she had regained her breath she helped herself to some chilled water and iced watermelon.
The other members had also entered the room, some helped by the staff like she had been.

"Good job everyone!" yelled Jihyo, sounding exhausted.
The others cheered in answer.

She looked into the mirror and smiled at herself. It had been a good ending to the concert series.