Chapter 14

Jeongyeon

It was almost the end of February.
She walked down the stairs of the JYPE building, her face flushed and her breathing heavy.

They had just taken a break from dancing.

Twice were now preparing for a lot of things, which included a new single named Knock Knock, a Japanese album, as well as a compilation Korean album.

Which meant they were practising a LOT. They had a comeback show the very next day.

Jeongyeon had actually started writing a song on her own. She wasn't sure of a title yet but it was going to be a love song.

"Mark was right " she had thought when she first started with the lyrics, "this is healing. "

She made her way to the ground floor, which was where the food court was. There she bumped into a familiar face.
Mark Tuan.
Speak of the devil.

She had met him quite a lot recently, mostly in that very food court.
He seemed to get off at exactly the same time as her, which she found rather odd but she didn't question.

He seemed to be bumping into her nearly everyday. She didn't really mind. He was a nice guy.

"Hey!" he grinned down at her.

His smile was contagious.
She smiled back.

"Hey yourself. Break time again?" she raised an eyebrow teasingly.

She noticed that he went slightly red at her question but he skillfully dodged it, bringing up an entirely different topic.

They chatted away while they placed their orders.
Jeongyeon ordered her usual Americano, while Mark opted for a soup. She had noticed he was quite the soup enthusiast. This time it was a Tom Yum.

They sat at their usual table till their food arrived.

"So..um..." he started looking nervous, "I was wondering if you wanted to eat with me sometime?"

She wasn't exactly surprised by the sentiment but she hadn't expected him to actually ask her so soon.
She wasn't sure how to respond.

"Isn't that what we are doing now?" she asked laughing lightly.

"You know what I mean..."

She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, not feeling confident enough to meet his gaze.

He was three years older than her and they still had a dating ban.

A specific blonde boy suddenly flashed through her mind while her thoughts floated around in disarray.

"Ugh...go way Jimin"

"Look" Mark's sudden voice made her jump out of her thought train.

"You don't have to answer me now...
Just think about it, ok?"

His puppy eyes looked into hers pleadingly.

She blushed slightly and nodded.

Jimin

He was out with Seulgi again.

He had brought her to a restaurant that was a personal favourite of his.
It had small private rooms in which you could dine in without being at the scrutinity of the public eye. Not that much of the public came to that restaurant. It was very exclusive. But they had still taken care to cover up with their clothing.

He watched her with a smile as she told him about a new movie she had watched, her eyes sparkling and her cheeks the colour of baby pink roses.

Someone knocked on the door, breaking him out of his love-struck trance and he went to open it.

A waiter had arrived with their food and Jimin waited impatiently till it was all set on the table and he left.

They started serving eachother, from the abundance of Korean delicacies they had ordered.

"RIP my wallet" he thought.

He had just wanted her to try all his favourite dishes and it had turned out that there were quite a lot of them.

As he served her, he felt her hand gently run through his hair.

"Pink looks good on you" she said sweetly.

BTS had just released a repackage album named 'You Never Walk Alone' and they had to perform their new title track 'Spring Day' at Mnet the very next day. They had shot two new music videos and so he had dyed his hair a bubblegum pink for the occasion.

"Thanks" he smiled.

"Try this. It's really good" he brought a piece of curry beef to her mouth.

She obliged, taking in the piece of meat and nodding her head in agreement.

They finished all the dishes, as laughter, chatter and the sound of clanking cutlery filled the small room.

"Dessert?" he asked generously.
She rubbed her belly.
"I'm kind of full..." she answered.

In the end they both agreed to share one ice-cream sundae, after his persistent claims that dessert was absolutely essential and that he didn't mind the price.

Their ice-cream arrived, covered with chocolate sauce and topped with bright red strawberries.

"Whoa!" Seulgi exclaimed as she tasted a spoonful of something she had rescued from the depths of the ice cream bowl.

"I think there's more strawberry at the bottom. You should taste it."

He turned to look at her, his gaze dropping from her eyes to her mouth and lingering there.

Why did he find her chocolate and strawberry smeared lips so damn sexy.

Noticing his gaze she blushed and licked her lips nervously.

"Um..."

As if her actions had been an incentive, he leaned in without hesitation and captured her upper lip between his.
She soon responded and they let their tongues take over, tasting and savouring the flavours in each other.

Beads of water dripped down the  crystal surface of the ice cream bowl, as it stood forgotten on the table.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Wait for it...😉
(Mark was a random pick btw)