Chapter 2

Jimin

It was another busy day at the dance studio of Bighit entertainment. BTS had released their new album 'Wings' and it was doing very well. It seemed like they would gain a lot of new fans. Their new title track "Blood Sweat and Tears" specially seemed to have shocked the community.

He was laying on the hardwood floors of the studio, sweat dripping down his face and body. They had been practicing the new choreography as last minute preparations for their comeback shows. He was staring at the ceiling when a familiar face came and obscured his vision.

"Come on, let's get cleaned up" said Taehyung, extending a hand to Jimin.

Taking his bestfriend's hand, Jimin forced himself on to his feet.

All the members were walking back to their rooms, some looking like they might pass out any minute.

Jimin entered the room he shared with Hoseok and headed straight to the bathroom. He knew he would never get up again if he went to his bed.

Stripping off his sweat soaked clothes, he let the cold water run down from his head to his toned body.
Coming out of the shower he smoothed back his wet blonde hair and looked at himself in the mirror.
The fat on his cheeks was starting to burn away again.

He didn't mind.
Their new concept was extremely sensual and he felt his appearance fitted it.
He quite enjoyed being sexy on stage, it came to him naturally, which was why this concept suited him perfectly.

Wrapping a towel around his waist, he entered the room and had been almost finished dressing up when Hoseok entered.
"Jeez! Mind knocking before you come in?" exclaimed Jimin, hurriedly pulling up his sweatpants.

"Nothing I haven't seen before " shrugged Hoseok unashamedly and went into the bathroom himself, after digging up some comfortable clothes.

"But still.." whined Jimin.

It was true. After a tragic turn of events which he didn't like to think of, Hoseok had indeed witnessed the glorious treasure between his legs some time back.
He didn't really mind that much now, since his members, including Hoseok were like brothers to him.

Jimin made his way to his bed and sunk down, grateful for the soft sheets and fluffy pillows. "Tomorrow is gonna be super hectic " he thought while dozing off.

He felt Hoseok return from the bathroom and heard the sounds of Hoseok's bed creaking beneath his weight.

"Jiminie.." Hoseok whispered softly.
"Mmm..?"
"Red velvet is in the lineup for Mnet tomorrow " he said with a mischievous tone in his voice. Jimin could hear the smirk in his voice even though he couldn't see him in the dark.
"And?"
"No cause they are a great group.."
"Right"
"And also we saw you staring at Seulgi's ass the other day" snickered Hoseok.

Jimin could feel his face growing red.

"I mean...I didn't..you saw that??"

Hoseok laughed and quickly covered his mouth not wanting to disturb the other members.

"Yeah you were a bit obvious "
"Pfft.." mumbled jimin and sank his head in the pillows.
"I'm just saying...you should ask her out.."

Jimin muttered something unintelligible.

"I mean she might like you back.."
"Right "
"You're kinda sexy"
"Go to sleep hyung"
He saw Hoseok's teeth flash in a grin as he snuggled into the blanket.

He was almost asleep when a sudden question popped in his head.
"Hyung..."
"Mmm..?" said Hoseok clearly half asleep.
"Who else..who else is performing tomorrow?"
"I don't remember...I think GOT7 and Twice were in the lineup though..."

"Oh okay.." Jimin dozed off with the image of a certain short haired young lady briefly appearing in his mind and then disappearing.