15~The trap of the club stage

Start from the beginning

He looked at her with wide eyes!

Yong stood in front of the stage and smiled at the audience, as usual. She doesn't know why, most of the audiences is a male audience, they see her eyes full of harbour malicious intentions.

Suddenly, with a sound of the machine, the small round platform standing by Yong suddenly extended a long track, pushing her position directly forward.

Yong's heart tightened. She was anxiously watching the stage change, according to this trend, this is to send her to the center of the dance floor!

This extended stage is actually the main theme of Kuntun Club, which is specially designed for guests to watch some erotic performances and interactions.

The boss of Kuntun was very excited after seeing Yong's pole dance on the Internet. He liked the pure appearance, but the sexy dance performance was much more attractive than the ordinary pole dance. 

He thought that if he could invite Yong to come, he would definitely add a lot fun to the opening of the bar. But later they also checked that Yong did not accept performances with erotic elements, so he asked Manager Wu to make a plan and tricked Yong!

Kook and Seok looked at Yong's panic-stricken expression and realized that she was being cheated!

As the round stage stretched to the center of the dance floor, the surrounding audience approached, eyes full of coveting Yong's soft figure.

The spotlight on Yong's head also turned into a colorful laser light, flashing on her body, making her large exposed skin pink and bright, seducing the attention of every spectator.

At this time, the performance of the music suddenly sounded, and also integrated into the remix of the live DJ, the entire song was instantly changed to full electronic sound.

The spectators crowded around the circular high platform and kept yelling at Yong. They slapped the round platform hard, like a group of hungry wolves, and madly extended their claws, just want to touch the creamy smooth skin.

Yong shivered back to the steel pipe in the middle, she wanted to escape!

But when she saw the threatening expressions of Manager Wu and the security guards in the distance, who seemed to tell her:

"If she runs away now, they will never let her go!"

Yong realized that she was cheated. No wonder the contract only needs to be signed, which is completely different from the time and venue of the plan. Even if the contract is broken, Yong can't take them!

Kook also paid attention to the security guards around him. He had thought of taking Yong away directly, but he was afraid that this battle was not an easy task, and Seok was also on the scene. Seok, as Master Peng, is not suitable for being involved in the night dispute.

But this does not mean doing nothing!

Just when the audience yelled at Yong for why it didn't start yet, Kook and Seok squeezed into the front of the crowd and knocked out their unbridled hands!

When someone wanted to scold Kook, Kook looked back at him coldly, so he didn't dare to squeak.

Seeing the appearance of Kook and Seok, Yong's helpless face finally eased away from the clouds to see the sunny day.

Kook made a mouth shapeand to Yong. He said, "Don't be afraid, we are here." He pointed to himself and Seok around him.

Yong felt a great sense of security from his clear eyes, which was a warm current that suddenly flowed into the cold land, warming her atrium.

She lowered her eyelids and thought, since she would be blamed by the club's boss if she didn't jump behind.She finally decided to finish it.

Yong closed her eyes tightly and took a deep breath, then used her full force to climb up the steel pipe.

During the whole process, she only performed a rotating action on the middle and upper positions of the steel pipe. She was too afraid she would be hit by the surrounding spectators when she slid down. So she kept supporting steel pipe. Even if there was a downward stretching movement in the middle of the dance, she only chose the location in front of Kook.

Their eyes met.

Even though the surrounding is full of noisy and resentful sounds, Yong feels the power of stability from Kook's eyes, as if there is only him in front of her on stage, her dance posture, her professionalism, her self-confidence are only dedication to this man in front of her.

Yong's gesture of not interacting with the audience anxiously annoys Ziso on the other side. He hasn't seen any arrogant girls like her!

They all provide pornographic performances, what pretentious pretend? ! Ziso decided to punish her and she is needs to be put in her place.

When Yong didn't pay attention, he stepped on the stage and grabbed Yong's ankle.Suddently Yong slipped down with a weightlessness. Fortunately, when she slid, she leaned on the steel pipe column, otherwise the effect would be unimaginable.

However, at this time, the people around also fluttered out of control on the stage, and the scene was once chaotic.

The oncoming sense of crisis made Yong panic. She kicked subconsciously and kicked Ziso under the platform!

"Boom!!!"

Ziso fell hard on the ground 1 meter away from the platform, and the surroundings were quiet...

Kook and Seok looked at Ziso in surprise, only to see that he slowly supported the ground and got up half of his body. The whole person was dizzy.

The pain of the head made him grieve violently, unconsciously moved his hand behind his head, and suddenly felt a piece of moisture!

The tactile feeling suddenly caused a huge panic in his heart. He shivered and slowly moved his hand back to the front, a large red blood stain stuck to his palm...

"Blood!!!!!!"

To Be Continued.