25_FUN TO BEGIN WITH..

Adeela's POV.....

I finished reading my favorite book for the hundredth of time. The book is a die for. I decided to see Adda getting on my feet and headed to her room. I opened the door and stepped in and there she was on her bed lying faced down. What could've happened. Maybe Ammi said something. I walked up to the bed and sat by her side.

“ Adda... Are you okay?”. I asked concerned. She sat up looking at me,her facial expression clearly showing she's worried about something.

“ It's Ammi... She talked to me about him. About marriage,saying I've made him wait enough ”. She said.

“ Then why are you worried? The reason why you didn't get married was only because you can't while I'm not here and I'm here now right. Trust me, Kabir loves you much to let you take your time and he's still here,with you all through these months. You have someone that you know will stand with you no matter what situation you find yourself in. Someone that will support you. A supportive husband Adda. Wasn't that what we've been praying for. A loving, pious and supportive husband. I'm back now Adda. Here by your side and no matter what happened I'll still be here by your side. You have me for support,I promise ”. I said gently holding her hands. She drawn me into an embrace.

“ You know I used to wonder what life would be without you ”.

“ Boring ” . I said gigging.

“ I know he love me and I love him too, I love him more than words could say. My love for him is higher than the mount everest and deeper than the Mariana Trench” She said chuckling making me laughed as that's our speech since childhood. Childhood was really awesome “ My reason is not only you not being here. Another reason is because we were to get married on the same day”. She said.

“ But you know that can't happen. The person I was to marry is no longer here and even if he is,he's not a man to me anymore. Not now Adda. Till I find the right one for me insha Allah”.

“ But you did. You found him and you love him don't you?”. She asked and I couldn't say anything.

“ I know you do”. She said smiling.

“ But he don't. I mean why would he? He have no reason to. After all I did to him, I know he probably have someone already ”. I said as that's the only thing on my mind.

“ Tell me the truth. I mean I know the truth but I need you to say it. I want to hear you say it. Do you love him?”. She asked. I looked at her without uttering a word. Not being honest with myself on this is not an easy thing.

“ I do. I didn't realized just how much till I couldn't see him for like how long now? Three and what hurts most is he doesn't love me Adda. I mean he used to but not anymore. He didn't even call”.

“ Do you?”. She asked making me confused “ Why don't you call yourself. He doesn't have to be the one to call. You can call too but you didn't and stop saying he used to, I believe he still does”.

“ How? In what way? You don't even know that”. I said sighing.

“ I do know that sweetheart. We are getting married on the same day and very soon trust me. My friend is holding a small birthday party in two days,can you join me. To at least take your mind off some things”.

“ Of course. I will be glad to”. I said softly.

“ Come on then,we have to get you something nice. Screams fun”.

“ Madam clothes. It's not like I said I have nothing to wear. I can pick from my closet”. I said rolling my eyes.

“ No baby we're all going shopping. The twins are coming too. So let's go”. She said finally releasing me from her warm embrace.

“ Looks like you're taking the entire house with you. So,yeah let's crash it baby girl”. I said with a wink getting on my feet.

*********

Going to shopping today was really a bad idea. We had a lot of fun though but we came home all tired and exhausted after dropping Yusrah of course. Her royal majesty. Each and everyone of us walked away to his room once back in without a word to each other. We shopped really hard today. Everyone chose his own outfit but mine... We had to go to three places before finally getting it. I mean I wasn't even allowed to choose myself. They went like. They want me to look good and get a husband bla bla. So I let them did the honor of choosing the dress. After many trials. They settled on a black gown with silver shoes and matching silver veil. The girls are really crazy. I undressed deciding to take a shower and pray.

**********

It's already after midnight but I don't know what's still keeping me awake. I stood on my feet walking to the window side. I stand by the window side watching the outside. My heart keep displaying his image. Just can't get him out of my mind. I giggled at my own behavior as I've started going crazy. I was about to shift my gaze from the window when something caught my eye. No, a figure standing by the gate looking up,at me. My heart started racing. I moved closer to have a clear view and instantly my heart stopped. There standing is the Man who had been giving me sleepless nights. My gaze locked his and I don't for how long we stand looking at each other till he decided to looked away and walked away to his car,got in and took off. What just happened here.... Was I dreaming. He was standing there. What brought him here and what could've kept him awake by this time of the night. He's the one. He was standing down there. What if he still love me. And just thinking about that made my heart dance with joy. I walked to my bed and dipped in thinking of him till sleep overpowered me.

My baby is in love yet again😁 Wow, She's really in love😚 Lemme get my gown ready for the party😉 Adda is really a life saver😊 Higher than mount everest and deeper than Mariana Trench 😱 Wow 😍 See you in the next chapter 😚 Xoxo❤🦋