29_

Adeela's POV....

Today is exactly two days to our wedding. My marriage to the love of my life. The date was set for only a month because the groom's family said they don't want it to take long. Especially not Kabir, that guy had being really patient with Adda. These past months,life have been really fair. I've never feel loved in my entire life like I did in the past month. He showed me the true definition of love. He supports me in everything and he believed in me. I've never doubt his love for me, not even for a second. My mother once told me, when you love someone, you will know it. You will think about that person every second and that person will be your strength and weakness at the same time. You will feel that person's pain and you will be willing to sacrifice anything for that one person you love. I now understand how it feels. The preparation for the wedding is still ongoing as one could tell by the sight of the house so full. Ya Aalim left the house with his friends to one of the guests house. Said he will be back after the wedding is over. I had to go through another session of all those marriage stuffs. Seriously, it's annoying, like you have to do everything you are asked to do. Adeela, drink this, eat this, do this, don't do that. I'm so exhausted and then there's our tradition that says you don't get to see your husband to be a week before the wedding. Well, that's theirs to follow not mine. I saw him two days ago with the help of Yusrah. Adda too saw hers. A gentle knock on the door brought me back to reality.

“ Yes. Come in”. I answered. The door opened and Suhaylat(Ahmad's sister) came in view. She and Adda are so close but she is not the one her brother is marrying and so, She have been trying to get close to me for a long time now.

“ Please sit with me”. I said tapping on the space beside me. She and Ya Aalim are into each other but they still haven't seen it. I mean Ya Aalim had but he's scared to make a move. Well, after what happened to him, it's obvious but everyone around them could see it even in the air they breathe when they are together. I just hope and pray it work out for the two of them.
“How are you sister in law?”. She asked with a smile. She made it a habit of calling me that after the proposal.

“ I am fine dearest. Just that this wedding is stressing me out. Imagine, I can't even sniff without those women giving me those, ugghhh things to take”. I said smiling at her and she burst into laughter.

“ Oh my God.. Those ugghhh things to take” she said imitating me. “ Don't worry sister in law. It will soon be over and then, you won't have to deal with all of these”. She said with a cute smile. She's a very nice lady with a good heart.

“ How's Sumayrah and mama cuties?”. I asked of her little and elder sister. I called their elder sister mama cuties since the day I first set my eyes on her twins daughters. Those girls are so cute.

“They're all fine. They all send their regards”. She said.

“ My regards to them as well. And how is mom? And dad”. I asked about my parents in law.

“ They all are good. Well, I was just checking up on you. I will just go to Adda now. I haven't seen her”.

“ You came straight here?” I asked knowing she always goes to Adda first.

“ Yes. I wanted to see you first”. She said.
Wow this is new.

“ Hey. Before you go, can I say something” I asked and she answered with a nod.

“ Do not let anyone pressurise you into choosing a husband. I assure you the right one would come and trust me when he did, you won't want to be with anyone apart from him. You will forever want to be anywhere he is so long as he breathe near you and you will never have a second thought about him or the love he has for you”. I said remembering how I overheard a conversation I shouldn't have with her and her father's elder sister.

“ Is that how you're feeling now? Like you will be anywhere, even away from the whole world just to be with Ahmad?”. She asked and hearing her said his name made my heart flipped.

“ Yes. I feel like I'll be anywhere so long as he's breathing near me”. I said truthfully.

“ Thank you. You are the best”. She said hugging me and after some minutes, she released me and got on her feet. “ I'll get going then. Will see you around and oh before I forget the most important thing, your husband sent his regards and with lots of love he said”. She said and I could feel my cheeks heating up. That guy........

Hola❤️ An update guys. ❤️XOXO🦋