TWENTY THREE_MIND CLEARED

Adeela's POV.....

.....................

The sunlight falling through the window awoken me from my deep yet wonderful sleep. Feeling all weak and unable to move, I decided to just lay letting things flow through my mind.

It's been two months since I got back, two months since I started regaining myself. These two months had been the best as I got to be with my family all through. I couldn't be any more happier. I remembered how my family reacted when they all heard my story and how they cried for what I went through but Alhamdulillah, it's all in the past now.

Many people came to check on me and were so happy to the extent of some crying seeing me alive and healthy. Ahmad's family also came. I was told they were there all the time I wasn't around, I thank Almighty God for bringing those souls into our life because only God knows what could've happened to me if Ahmad hasn't showed up that day. I wonder what my life would be without him,did I just say that, God,I  am going crazy.

I haven't set my eyes on him since the day he brought me back home and I don't know why but I couldn't bring myself to ask anyone of him,his well-being or his whereabouts but deep down I so badly wanted to ask. I don't know why I couldn't do so. Some part of me keep telling me I am just scared but I don't even know what I am scared of, scared to love him baby, my inner self said. I am indeed going crazy.

Yusra!!! My B, She came the second she was told I'm back safe and when she saw me it was a bucket full, hell, a river, she couldn't even brought herself to hold me till I went over to her and hugged her,she hugged me tight afraid if she let go,she'll never see me again. "You've been talking to yourself for a while now, are you okay ".

Adda's voice brought me back to life, have I been talking to myself,I guess some things let loose, I hope Ahmad's part didn't get out or I am so dead.
"Adda, I'm okay. I am just thinking about all that happened but Alhamdulillah everything is in place now". I lied praying that she'll let this go "I hope everything is in place Habibty but my hope has faded away because the only thing in place is what we get to see". Okay where's this going to? I thought
I looked at her with an expression that says I don't get what you're trying to say and as if she could read my mind she went further saying she'll explain.

" Okay I am all ears Adda". I pulled my ears out earning a chuckle from her. Chucklehead!!!
" Habibty, I am your sister and you know more than anybody in this house that I can tell when you're lying because I know you more than you know yourself" that I'm sure and I know where this is going " Habibty, just follow your heart, I assure you that your heart will lead you to the right way, you know what you want but you do not want to admit it,why?". She said all these looking into my eyes. Now I know she's talking about Ahmad

" Adda what are you talking about?". I decided to play dumb.
" Young woman, do not act dumb on me. It's like you still don't get it, I think I know you more than myself " she said chuckling

" You're still the chucklehead I know and I know you know me better than anyone,not only in this house but everywhere ". I said embracing her into a hug because that's the only thing on my mind, she knows me too much for me to escape this. She's my second mother, why won't she?

"Listen to your heart and admit it to yourself that what your heart wants is what you want. If you want I can tell you where he is and how he's doing ". She said with a wink making me hide my face in the crook of her neck. " Don't tell me you're shy of your sister, guess we will have to change that young lady". She added. I wonder what's with her and young today.

" What is with you and young young today,I wonder? And I am not shy of you Adda,you know that".
" You're saying that while you're in my arms, c'mon,let's see you say that while looking at me talk about him". she said holding me back to look at me.

"God,you're so annoying " I said getting up from the bed walking to the window.
" I know and you love me that way. So, should I fill in the details of your....... I  clasped my hands on her mouth to shut her from completing the sentence, and we both started laughing hard.

" Okay Adda, let's get our asses out there. I haven't set my eyes on the whole household today".
"That's because you were busy thinking of your knight in shining armour, don't forget lady, what your heart want is what you want". She said getting serious.
"Ever heard of the song the heart wants what it wants🎶". I decided to make a joke out of it

" Yeah,I do. A song by Selena Gomez, if I'm right, Thank God,you're starting to get on track. now I'll tell you what you should do, find time and listen to it over and over again". she winked

"Chucklehead ". I said rolling my eyes.
"C'mon let's go ". I added pushing her towards the door.

" Be careful woman,you don't want your other half hurt, if you allow me I'll go by myself,as you can see I have legs". she said chuckling.

God!!!!!!

'''''''''''''''''''''''
Hey guys😚 So triple update in a day... Wow🙂 I believe I tried🤧 Trust me, This will be the starting point of the most interesting,enjoyable,wonderful,sweet able and lovable part of this book💓🦋

So, please encourage me by tapping on that orange star below and allow me to take you on this beautiful journey🦋,it wouldn't take you seconds to do that and do tell me what you think in the comments section🦋 I love y'all❤

Here's to MShehooo for calling and asking me to update ❤ I love you❤ Xoxo❤🦋