TWENTY ONE_HOME

Ahmad's POV......

Finally, after many months, here we are. Home.... I really enjoyed our moments together and whether I believe it or not,it's coming to an end. Our plane landed an hour ago. I called Kamal to come and get me after telling him everything that happened while I listened to him told me all that transpired. How he promised to keep it a secret and not tell me but after hearing me voiced everything out. He told me everything. Even the part that Him,Mom and Suhaylat had been going over to her house. He was so shocked when he heard me said her ex fiancée was behind it. So here we sat waiting for the arrival of my dear friend.

“ Are you sure he's coming?”. She asked gaining my attention.

“ Yes. He'll be here soon. I see you're so eager to see your Ammi”. I said making a joke.

“ You're mad you know. I'm just... I'm nervous. Like i dont know how they'll react when they see me. And yes I'm so eager to see not just Ammi but also Adda, Ya Aalim and my sweethearts. I so much missed them all”.  She said playfully hitting me.

“ So, what about me? Will you miss me when you get to them or will you just forget about me? ”. I asked.

“ What do you think would happen?”. She said.

“ I guess you'll just forget me? ”.  I said smiling.

“ Well congratulations Mr guesser, you guessed right”. She said chuckling.

“ Ouch...... That hurts”.  I faked hurt and we all started laughing

“ Don't worry I'll not forget you. Did you not remember, you're my knight in  shining armor. You saved my life. You saved lives from ending up in the position i was before. Thank you”.

That's it. It's always because I saved her life. How i wish......

“ Never mind. Just thank God. And here comes the person we've been waiting for.  I'll be right back ”.  I said getting on my feet waving at Kamal. He walked up to me and we gave each other a warm hug.

“ Hello man”. He called.

“ My woman, I'm so happy to finally see you after many months. How have you been?”.

I said trying hard not to laugh but ended doing it anyway. He stood looking at me without saying anything.

“ You know... I don't know what I'm still doing with you as a friend. God knows I need a friend that have sense.  Not senseless human being like you”. He said sighing.

“ My guy you'll never get someone like me”.

“ What if i already did. Anyway where's she? Let's get her home to her family”. Kamal said looking everywhere hoping to see her.