CHAPTER FIFTEEN

" I still can't imagine how she managed to find her way out. I don't know if I can trust you anymore because you were the one on duty". First person spoke.

" Boss you should believe me. I didn't let her go. And more so you shouldn't worry yourself. After all she goes through, she won't even remember the way here". Said the second.

" I pray so. Now start preparing for our next customer please". Said the first person.

*************

Adda's POV.....

" Ammi, Will she ever return? I'm scared". I said my eyes getting teary.

" Please do not cry. We'll continue praying for her safety" Ammi said pulling me into her arms trying to calm me down. And the twins joined in too

" Now why are my women crying?". Ya Aalim asked entering the living room

" We are missing sister". Aairah said in a shaky voice.

" You know I'm the only man in this house right... So please don't make me cry too. I'm trying ". He said and I believe he is.

The bell rang suddenly interrupting our emotional moment. Ya Aalim walked to the door and came back in with Mahmud's trailing behind him( Ahmad's whole family).

Suhaylat drawn me into an embrace seeing my puffy eyes and knowing the reason. " All shall be well". She whispered into my ears.

Ya Aalim had tried countless times to get Suhaylat number from me but I just shoved him away telling him to be a man and get it himself. The girl probably have already notice him.

Him and Kamal are now best of friends but Kamal keep reminding him that he have best of all out there.

We exchanged greetings. Suhaylat and I left to my room and Ya Aalim dragged Kamal to his. The twins left to theirs too leaving the elders to themselves.

Yo guys 😚 double update😊 Xoxo❤🦋