CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Ahmad POV.........

“ How did you get here?.” I asked. She looked at me and smiled.

“ I was kidnapped”. She said chuckling. “ Sounds funny right? Well I was kidnapped and that too by someone I trust with my whole existence. My heart and body were torn with thorns that surrounded a forest. The animals in the forest where I should have called my home because of him devoured me shredding my heart into pieces. I was ruled by loneliness. Dreadful is a very cheap word if compared to the hell I've been through. I was drown in an overwhelming pain and was on the verge of letting the darkness engulfed me when this light showed up defeated the darkness and engulfing me whole ”. She said softly but she more like talked in riddles. I understood her but she have to elaborate.

“ I understand what you just said. I understand you've been through a lot but you talked in riddles. Can you please elaborate ”. I pleaded. She nodded and continued.   

“ I trusted him with my life. He was like a father to me. He promised to protect me. He promised to never hurt me in anyway. He always gave me advice on what to do and what not. He was always there for me whenever I needed a shoulder to lean on. He walked with me through thick and thin. I never for once doubted his love. Then,guess what happened in the end, He betrayed me. He hurt me. He tortured me. Your closest friend in the daylight can be your worse enemy by dark they said but with him, that's not true. You know that kind of love you'll think nothing and no one could ever break? Yep, that's the kind we have going between us but he destroyed everything anyway ”. She said tears streaming down her face. Who is she talking about? Who could she have loved like that?

“ Was it before or after your marriage?. I mean,the kidnapping”.  I asked trying hard to catch my breath as to what she will say.

" It was ten days to the Wedding  " She said.  She was kidnapped ten days to her wedding and nobody knows or they didn't bother to let me know.

" Who was the person that kidnapped you”.I asked and she looked up to my eyes as if searching for something then lowered her head back.

" He's the one I told you all about”. She said.
“ Please. You have to trust me. You know we can't do this if you don't trust me. I know it's hard for you to trust me but you have to because I'm not going to hurt you I promise ”. I said looking at her.

“ You know what I was kidnapped for? I was kidnapped for money. I mean it's their kind of business. They are sex traffickers. That's what they do for a living. So somehow I fell in line and they wanted me to accept and sign the contract or else, I die and that too not an easy death. I believe you've seen my body. You've seen how I was badly beaten as one look at these bruises,you'll know. So, the one on duty forgot to lock the door that day and I managed to escaped because I don't want to die in the hands of ruthless people like that and God in his infinite mercy sent you on that day. So here I am with my painful story”. She finished talking and I couldn't believe my ears. Sex trafficking with her. God knows what would've happened if she didn't escaped that day. I looked at her with utmost pity.

“ Thank you for trying that day”. I said and she looked at me as if I've grown two heads.

“ I did it for my own sake you know”. She said.
“ I know. If you don't want to tell me who he is,it's fine. I get it. Just don't stress yourself okay”. I said sensing she doesn't want to say his name.

“ No, I will tell you. After all you saved my life. You saved me from ending up in that situation again” She said with a sigh“ It is him. He was the one”. I looked at her confused. “ Him who? Nothing will happen. Tell me”. I said.

“ It's him. He was the one I was to marry.... Su....lei man.....It's Suleiman ”. And I was frozen there. To the ground. I became dumbfounded like a goat been led to be slaughter. All words escaped my lips as she sobbed. I couldn't find anything to say so I put one arm around her and properly guided her to me holding her as she sobbed.

Whattttt 😳 Like what😰 Did she just said Suleiman😥 How? I mean do we have another Suleiman. Oh She definitely said it's him.😰 How did this happened.
Secret exposed guys😬 So stop being curious anymore. Xoxo❤🦋

Please vote ⭐comment and share👏🏻🦋