CHAPTER NINETEEN

Ahmad's POV........

Some people are so heartless. I couldn't even brought myself to say anything as she continued sobbing in my arms. I just hold her gently letting her let it all out. After what seemed like hours,she finally stopped crying and slowly raised her eyes to look at me. Then she smiled.

“ I know it's hard to believe that he could do something like that and that too, to me, the woman he was to marry. But I am glad it happened for I finally got to see his true colours” .. She took in a deep breath,then continued
“ Ahmad, for all the things I did to you, consider it as a mistake, everyone is capable of that. Please forgive me for all the pain I caused you. Please find a place in your heart to forgive me. Perhaps I'm not worth it but please try”. She said still looking at me and I couldn't say a word. She couldn't see it could she? Yeah she definitely can't. What she don't know is she never hurt me. it was my mistake. To me she's still that girl I loved and still do,hopefully.

“ Ahmad. Hey are you listening?”. She whispered shaking my shoulders.

" Uhmm... Yes, Sorry my mind was somewhere. Don't worry”. I said smiling at her.

" I know it'll be hard for you to forgive me but ..

“ Shhhh” I  cut her off before she even got to finish her sentence".

“ Can we talk about this some other time. We must focus on your safety first and when everything is settle,then we can discuss about anything okay?”. I said and her expression changed.

" Okay, now what?”. She asked slowly disengaging herself from me.

" Dr Albert is on his way. When he come, you'll tell him exactly what you told me and to many others that'll come next”. I said as I've already texted him informing him she's awake.

" Many others? Who?”.

" Look, you don't have to worry about anything. Your safety is all that matters. So,you'll have to do this for you and the rest of the women in the world. You'll help in tracking the house”. I said as that's exactly what I planned. To get the police into this to help in tracking and arresting those guys.

" But I don't remember that. I don't even know where I am”. She said.

" But I think if we go to the exact place you came through,you can remember. Don't be afraid, nothing will happen”. I said assuring her.

" I pray so. Thank you so much”. She said warming my heart.

“ Thank God always. All the time for he saved you and sent me that way. I will let you rest. Oh and I'll inform Mrs Johnson and Gianna you're conscious now”. I said and she just sat looking at me confused. “ They took care of you while you were unconscious. I mean helped in cleaning you”. I added.

“ I get it. I will be glad to meet them and thank them for what they did”.

“ Okay I will leave you now till when the Doctor arrive. If you need anything,I will be in the study room. That is the walk in closet perhaps you might want to change”. I said pointing to a corner by the window side.

“ You keep ladies clothes?”. She asked making me chuckled.

“ No, I bought those clothes for you. They are all yours. If you could excuse me, I'll see you later”. I said leaving the room.

Still couldn't bring myself to believe this, like who does that? Kidnapping your own fiancée for sex trafficking😥 Well, it happened anyways so whatever😉  Who missed Adeela's POV? I really missed knowing what she's thinking🤧 So,up next ➡ Xoxo❤🦋