💎Whom I Once Was💎

Harrison Hale walked into Arkham Asylum a new psychiatrist whom was called in to 'Help' the most infamous inmate of the prison. Harrison fixed his glasses on his face as Dr. Strange gave him the file of his first patient in his new office.

Dr. Strange: "She goes by many different names: The Joker's Princess, Harley's Little Joke, Temptation, Demonic Woman, and Laughing Enchantress; The woman I'm assigning you to study and give sessions to is the lone daughter of Joker and Harley Quinn." He said as Harrison opened up the file seeing a young woman his age of twenty with long h/c hair, e/c eyes and a wide smile on her face in a straight jacket with her name around her neck on the plate. "Y/n M/n Quinnzel or The Jester. She's crazy just like her parents, she's killed people without a care in her deranged mind. When your talking to her she'll be chained up and wearing a straight jacket." He said seriously as Harris looked at the doctor.

Harrison: "Isn't that a little extreme? I'd never gained her trust and have her open up to me that way if she's bound up like a mindless animal." He said honestly as he closed the file as Dr.Strange took him to a glass window cell to see Y/n.

Y/n raised up her right leg onto her shoulder to stretch out her body as her left leg held her upside down since she was wearing prison orange pants, a white tank top with guaze wrapped around her chest as a makeshift bra and no shoes. Her straight jacket was fashioned into a balance bar of sorts on the ceiling as her long and uncut h/c hair touched the floor. She opened up her e/c eyes slowly and looked over at the glass panel seeing Dr. Strange and the new meat.

Y/n: "HAHAHA!!" She laughed sweetly as she let herself fall onto the ground and landed on her feet then crawled over to the glass panel. She pressed her hands onto the cold glass looking at the new meat through her long bangs til she blew them aside to smile at the doctors. "Newbie, Huh Strangey? Is he for me, oh.~ Can I break him? Torment him like I did my other four quacks you assigned to 'help' me?" She questioned til Strange pressed a button which electrocuted the glass making the young woman squeal out and began laughing insanely as she crawled back into her bed humming softly pop goes the weasel.

Dr. Strange: "Good luck with this one, Dr.Hale." he said seriously before walking away as Y/n looked over at the young doctor waving at him and sent him a kiss.

Harrison: "I am going to help you, lead you back to the light and good of this world, Ms. Quinnzel." He said seriously as well honestly before she began laughing insanely at his words.

Y/n: "Ms. Quinnzel is to formal, Doc. Call me Y/n or Jest, I answered to either." She said while looking up and down the doctor's clothed body before biting her lower lip and half lidded her eyes. "Mmmm~ You look delicious, Dr. Hale. It's good to have someone who is my age here makes it less lonely you know?" She said flirting with him and succeed in making him blush slightly.

Harrison Hale walked away from Y/n M/n Quinnzel and into his own office to think about what was going to happen now.

Harrison: "It all started in College... I fell in love with my professor: Ms. Collins, I became her lover til the whole campus knew about it. I don't mean to make bad decisions with my love life, well I try not to at least fall for dangerous women." He thought as he looked over Y/n M/n Quinnzel or Jester the Clown Princess of Gotham's file. Her crimes, her killings, even her childhood. She lived a normal life in school, a straight A+ student, valedictorian of her highschool and her college majoring in psychology, chemistry and gymnastics. "She'd definitely took after her mother but what caused her to become Jester? Good thing I had studied all of Harleen Quinnzel's old tapes and files on the Joker. I refuse to end up like she did." He thought before getting ready for the first session with Ms. Quinnzel.

Y/n sat in the session room with a straight jacket and legs chains between two gruff prison guards as Harris entered the room sighing softly before rubbing his temples

Harisson: "Gentlemen you can leave me with my patient alone, I'll be fine and kindly remove those shackles." He said as the guards reluctantly did what he had asked before he sat down at the table looking at Y/n M/n Quinnzel. "Tell me your story, Ms. Quinnzel." He said as he smiled nervously at her.

Y/n: looked over at the security camera watching them. "Not when I'm feeling violated and watched by those piggies and no doubt Batsy, Nightwig and Birdboy." She said seriously before spitting up at the camera laughing hitting the lens.

Harrison sighed softly as he stood up and took his chair with him to cover up the lenses with his lab coat and unplugged the power from it making Y/n smirk at him.

Harrison: "There now you can talk to me without anyone watching you." He said as he noticed her smirk. "You smirk like a hyena but what about your smile?" He questioned as she smiled at him. "Little did I know that I was starting to be lead to the same rabbit hole of madness that Y/n M/n Quinnzel fell into years ago" He wrote down in his private journal after their first session.

A new beginning of Harry Diamonds and Jester's Relationship. What do you all think so far?