💎Business at Daddy's Club!💎

Few Months Later

Gotham City had a new Crime couple to fear Jester and Harry Diamonds former Dr. Harrison Hale, they've been running through the city painting it red and green with blood and money along with Batman and his little family trying to catch them yet Jester knew these streets longer than Batsy and his family always hiding away until popping up like a jack in the box for another crime spree and fun time with her Harlequin.

Jester looked through her Daddy's strip/night club that he gifted to her Momma. Harry wrapped his arms around her waist growling at any guy glancing at his Cupcake til a sharp whistle hit the young couple of crimes ears. Jester's e/c eyes glanced over at whom whistled with a large smile appearing on her face. "Uncle Johnny Frosty! Ya got my private booth and viewing room ready? Huh?" She asked before wiggling out of her Harlequin's arms and hugged Johnny tightly while he escorted Jester and Harry Diamonds into their own booth. Jester removed her jacket and set it onto the couch showing off her purple and red leather net pants along with her purple and copper colored corset top. "Nice place Cupcake.~" Harry laughed as he looked around the gold and black diamond themed club from the gold beaded window at the performer glass cage. "It's my Daddy's and Momma's NightClub called Black Diamonds. Villians come here to do business while we entertain Gotham's youth." Jester said as she looked over at Harry. "Harry my yummy nummy stud muffin how bout you go have some fun while I help out on my section of the family's business and I'll whistle for ya if I need you back here.~" She teased Harry before ripping open his shirt smiling seductively at his new tattoos all her colors alone green, purple and red. 'Cupcake's Stud Muffin' rested under his collarbone, a red kiss mark tattoos lead to under his pants with 'Jest's Ride' in cursive writing and harlequin diamonds in green and red in a band on his left upper arm. "Be a good boy okay." Jester said before kissing Harry on his lips and poked his red diamond tattoo under his right eye lightly.

Harry kissed his Jester back passionately before slipping off his shirt and took the black and gold diamond shorts and vest from Johnny Frost

Harry kissed his Jester back passionately before slipping off his shirt and took the black and gold diamond shorts and vest from Johnny Frost. "Watch me Cupcake and don't take your gorgeous and crazy eyes off of me.~" He growled deeply before turning around showing the Clown Princess's mark which was a skull with a tiara on it on his left shoulder blade. "Watch her back Frostbite. Arf!" Harry barked at Johnny baring his teeth at Joker's right hand man before slipping into the changing room as Jester ordered a drink of exquisite pink champagne and cake flavored vodka mixed throughly. "Whom is coming to meet me today from my section of Gotham's underground Johnny and is this room soundproof?" She asked while playing with her emerald and ruby bracelet on her left wrist then her dog chain collar holding a gold plate tag which read 'Harry Diamond's Crazy Gal.' As Johnny read from a clipboard. "A new underground business leader who has made you and themselves a lot of new money from protection, drugs, and other small crimes, your Aunt Poison Ivy will be over later along with Catwoman then your free to run out for the night. Yes the last thing we need is the Bat coming down here." He explained calmly as Jester played with her hair til she laughed insanely. "Yeah, Yeah Johnny lookie at what I see.~" Jester smiled with lovestruck and possessive eyes watching her Harlequin Harry Diamonds toss his vest aside as girls cheered at what a stud they were seeing making Jester growl angrily as she slammed her guns onto the table.