✂️Epiphany, Priest, Harriet🪡

Jester's eyes twitched as did her head while Harrison looked over at his wife while her hands curled into fists on her dresses skirt, Damian walked up to the two slowly to talk to Jester.

Damian: "Ms. Jest, you have to help me." He said towards the woman with hope.

Jester: "Out...." She said softly as Damian walked towards her.

Damian: "Ms. Jest, please." He begged only him to back up to see the woman's e/c eyes were dark with rage and twitching.

Jester: "OUT!!" She shouted out at the young man making him run out of the room while Dick and Patrick walked into the room as Harrison slowly rubbed her shoulders to calm her down.

Dick: "All this shouting and running about. What's happened?" He questioned seriously only Jester to grab him by his vest angrily

Jester: "I had her....." She whispered softly under her breath.

Harrison: "That sailor busted in here." He started to explain to Dick and Patrick.

Patrick: "I saw the judge and the young sailor running downstairs, what's happened?" He asks only for Jester to scream out.

I had her! Her throat was bare beneath my hand....

Jester walked away as she picked up her hairdressing scissors and opened them up to look at the shine of the sharp blades til Dick spoke up.

There, there, there dear. Calm down...

Jester quickly snaps the scissors shut before turning around to walk up to Dick screaming at her while Harrison gently pulled her away to calm her down.

No, I had her!

Easy there, calm down love...

Her throat was there and now she'll never come again....

Easy now, hush love hush, I keep telling you

When?!

What's your rush?

Why did I wait?
You told me to wait!
Now she'll never come again!...

Jester walks away from her husband and friends to look outside while sighing softly then looked over at her vanity, looking at her dark and sleep deprived eye bags mumbling under her breath.

There's a hole in the world like a great black pit
And it's filled with people who are filled with shit
And the vermin of the world inhabit it
But not for long....

Jester looked over at the men as she walked over to them before placing the sharp blades of her scissors against Dick's throat til she moved back a bit to hold onto her head believing she's final gone walking mad. Her voice sang out insanely towards the men while she watched the people walking down in street.

They all deserve to die
Tell you why, boys, tell you why
Because in all of the whole human race
Boys, there are two kinds of women and only two
There's the one staying put in her proper place
And the one with her foot in the other one's face
Look at me, Boys, look at you!

No, we all deserve to die!
Even you, Boys, even I
Because the lives of the wicked should be made brief
For the rest of us death will be a relief
We all deserve to die