🤬Fighting Against The Ex!🤬

A Few Months Later

Jester sat down in her own Club's office named 'Diamonds Are a Girl's Stud!' with Sahara and Sienna at her feet in their red and green collars studded with blood diamonds as the door opened up, Jester aimed her pistol at whom entered without knocking only to see her Daddy helping Harry into her office wounded. "Johnny get the first aid kit!" She yelled out as Joker placed Harry onto the huge gray couch. "What happened Daddy? Who hurt Harry this badly? Who hurt my Muffin!" She growled angrily as she removed her jacket and pressed it against the open wounds until Johnny came in and began treating the cuts on Harry's body as Joker explained to his daughter what happened while Harley hugged their daughter close. "Nightwig!!" She yelled out in anger.

Jester ran throughout Gotham with her court crew tormenting the GCPD and Commissioner Gordan as Jester punched the old man in the stomach harshly

Jester ran throughout Gotham with her court crew tormenting the GCPD and Commissioner Gordan as Jester punched the old man in the stomach harshly. "Call him Gordy! Call him now!!" Jester growled until she was tackled onto the ground by the bat's first and former Robin: Dick Grayson, now called Nightwing. "Oh I got Nightlight here, ya going buy me dinner first Little birdie!" She yelled as she kicked him off of her then ran at the man as he was stunned thus easily tackling him onto the ground. Jester began punching him repeatedly while he blocked the blows. "You hurt my Harlequin, My Harry!!" She growled angrily then screamed out in pain as shocks ran through her body from Nightwing's electrical batons. Nightwing pushed Jester off of him as she stood up laughing insanely while Gordan fled.

Jester ran and jumped across the roofs of Gotham with Nightwing right behind her while rain began to pour onto the streets of Gotham. The Clown Princess dodged the boomerangs of the former Robin sidekick and lauched herself into her hideout's skylight opening with the man right behind her. "Jester! Come out of the shadows! You sent your boyfriend to back alleys for illegal business of gun smuggling!" Jester laughed insanely as lights shined onto Nightwing letting him see that he was in a caged arena surrounded by Jester's crew holding nail bats, brass knuckles, guns, and knives til he looked up seeing Jester on a throne of sorts with her hyenas Sahara and Sienna by her feet growling and laughing as well.

"Blah, Blah, Blah

"Blah, Blah, Blah...All that Chitchat is going to get ya hurt, Nightwig! Your in my territory now so knock him out boys!! HAHAHAHA!!!!" Jester yelled out as she watched the battle from her seat til Johnny walked up towards her and whispered in her ear. "Thanks Johnny and you got my new toy ready?" She asked before being handed a golden gun as she whistled sharply making her crew back off of Nightwing as she cracked her neck before jumping into the cage.

"Say Nite Nite Nightwig!" The gun fired off as it hit it's mark making Nightwing begin to laugh madly as Joker and Jester as she walked towards the laughing man. "A low dose of Joker venom, the great birthday favor from my Daddy." Jester said before bashing the handle of the gun against Nightwing's head thus rendering him unconscious. "Take him inside and tie him up on my bed boys." Jester walked farther into her hideout and into Harry's weapon and temporary bedroom. "Oh Harry, don't you worry I got whom hurt ya so you just rest up and get better my Muffin.~" She whispered softly before kissing him sweetly on the lips then walked out heading to her and Harry's bedroom seeing Nightwing tied onto her bed as she locked up her bedroom tight. Jester groaned slightly as she walked into her bathroom and washed up the grim and dirt from fighting then began pacing in her bedroom in her purple and green lace bra and underwear set mumbling to herself. "Stupid, Stupid bringing him back to my place still I couldn't just let him go. He hurt Harry plus he'd tell Batsy for sure...Could've just kill him dumbass. Nah I can't do that we've got history when I was still good and besides he's too cute to kill." Jester argued with her conscience as Nightwing woke up as he pulled against the leather cuffs holding him down as Jester looked behind her shoulder. "Don't bother with getting free from those, special ordered bondage cuffs from Japan: voice activated by me alone with a secret word that only I know." Jester said as she put her hands on her hips while Nightwing looked at her. "Jester why are you looking at me like that?" He asked as Jester smiled slightly while crawling onto her bed and removed his mask to see his bright blue eyes. "It's Y/n to you Dick, it's been a long time since we had any fun?" She said making the hero blush. "I'm not saying I don't want to cause that could be nice, all sorts of wrong but nice." Dick said til Y/n trailed her fingers down his chest as she sat down on his lap. "Shh, Come on Dick since you beaten my Harry bad. Meaning he'll be knocked out for a while so how about you help your former baby girl with an itch to scratch or I'll take my anger out on Gotham and Blűdhaven while their hero boy is here tied up, so how about it Sugar?" She said while unzipping the front of Nightwing's costume as Dick looked up at Y/n before smirking. "The things I do for Gotham." He said as Y/n giggled slightly before turning off her lights. "I'm taking that as a yes, Grayson." She said before they kissed.

Later in the Night

Y/n laid on her bed as she watched her former boyfriend getting dressed back up. "Still got a sweet as sugar ass, Dick maybe next time you'll be careful with whom you fight." She said before smacking Dick's ass in his outfit. "Maybe but it was good to see you again, Y/n. Next time when we fight though don't count on a second night of remembering that past, Jester." Dick said as he put his mask back on then left into the night. Y/n lied back against her pillows as she unwrapped a strawberry lollipop from her nightstand candy bowl and licked the candy. "We'll see Nightwing, we'll see. HAHAHA!!!" Her laughter rang throughout her hideout as Harry slept dreaming about killing Nightwing and marrying his Jester.

 HAHAHA!!!" Her laughter rang throughout her hideout as Harry slept dreaming about killing Nightwing and marrying his Jester