✂️My Friends, Alms, Harriet & Reunion🪡

Dick carefully escorts Jester upstairs to her old homes outer stairs since he blocked up the old way of the home and shop. The upstairs room was once Harriet's nursery and Y/n's barber shop where she suited beautiful dresses for women, cut their hair and gave them freshen faces for men as well a queen sized bed if the working woman was ever tired.

As Dick took out a heart shaped key to unlock the door and let Jester inside while she looked around the room to see the once cheerful colors of the room were just like her now, faded, ruined, older and damaged a bit. Her dull e/c eyes looked towards the back to see her baby's crib holding a homemade and soft teddy bear, she slowly picked up the bear to hug it close to her heart.

Jester: "My little Harriet, my little girl, are you beautiful as I dreamed that I would see you grow up to but have your father's intelligent mind?" She thought out loud as she set the bear onto her old plush bed.

On her old nightstand was photos of Harrison in front of the fireplace downstairs reading in his leather chair with his half moon glasses yet he saw smiling, their wedding picture kiss and one of the new family with Harriet in her christening gown smiling.

Jester: "Harry, my sweet and loyal husband. I'll avenge the injustice that you were given by that bat and I'll get our little girl back to her real home." She said honestly as she bent down to kiss his lone picture.

Jester walked over towards a old decorative rug and pulled it aside to push onto a loose board making it pop up with actual genuine smile on her face.

Jester: "Oh, Harry, you hid them for me as I asked. My special and brilliant lover." She said honestly as she knelt down onto the floor grabbing hold of the loose floorboard. "Dick, grab the things inside please." She asked setting the board aside.

Dick: Reached into the hidden cubby to take out three large red cloth wrapped parcels. "When she came for Harriet, I hid a few more things of yours as well Harry's. I could've sold these but I didn't." He said honestly as he unwrapped the smaller parcel to show a beautiful engraved cherry oak box and gave it to Jester.

She slowly opened up the box to see to her set of chased silver scissors for cutting hair, her sewing scissors and her razor sharp needles. Her eyes lifted up to look at Dick as he unwrapped the other parcels that held Y/n's beautiful red dress suit that Harrison had bought her for days about town as well her husband's matching suit. The last parcel held her sewing kit of cloth colors, patterns and feel as well a drawing of Harrison sleeping in the couples bed with a book on his chest.

 The last parcel held her sewing kit of cloth colors, patterns and feel as well a drawing of Harrison sleeping in the couples bed with a book on his chest