💎Down the Rabbit Hole💎

A few sessions later

Y/n: "And that's when I pummeled into the vat of toxic chemicals thus giving me this bleach white skin like my dad. People think cause their villians that they're bad parents but they've been nothing but sweet to me." She said honestly before looking over at Harrison and stood up from her seat, no longer wearing her straight jacket since Harrison had taken it off of her. "Thank you, Harrison. No, ones treated me like this in a long time." She said honestly before hugging him gently and smiled sweetly as he hugged her back.

Harrison: "I don't even remember how it got like this, but every time I took off her straight jacket to gain more of her trust. We ended up like this somehow..." He thought leaning against the padded cell as Y/n was kissing him on the neck slowly before leaning up to gently take his bottom lip into her mouth teasingly.

Y/n: "What have you done to me?" She whispered softly before looking up at Harrison. "If anyone else had freed me like this I'd punish them for this stupidity without a second thought, But you..." She said honestly before taking Harrison's hand to place it onto her heart as he felt her heart was racing. "Nobody's done that to me... Not for a long time, Harry." She said honestly before she saw his actual smile. "Haha! Now there's a smile maybe I won't break out of this nut house just yet." She said honestly before Harrison held her close.

Harrison: "Is that flirting or a threat, Jest?" He asked as they leaned against each other to kiss til the door was knocked on. "Shit!" He whisper shouted as he put the straight jacket halfway onto Y/n.

Y/n: "Don't buckle all the belts, Harry." She whispered softly before sitting back at the table facing the door. She listened as Harrison defended her from being called a animal or thing then smiled laughing. "Damn, Harry I knew you were cute when calm but your sexy when angry.~" She said honestly as Harrison walked towards her and began tightening the other belts on her jacket.

Harrison: "I just don't like hearing that word from that man's mouth about you." He said honestly as he heard her laugh joyfully.

Y/n: "Also, your good at this whole restraining thing... Like you've done this thing before, naughty boy.~ Oh, we gonna need a safe word? Mine is Nightwing." She partially joked before guards came into the room. "See ya soon, Doctor." She said with a smile on her face.

At Dr. Strange's Office

Dr. Strange: "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND, DR. HALE?!" He shouted out angrily in his office at the young doctor. "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING GIVING THE PATIENT THAT KIND OF FREEDOM, SHE'S KILLED OTHER DOCTORS WHOM SHE BELIEVES ARE IDOITC?!"

Harrison: "I'm getting her to TRUST me, sir! Incase you did not realize I came out of the room harm free, because I'm treating her as an actual human being not a caged psychopath!" He yelled back while adjusting his glasses on his nose.

Dr. Strange: "Fine, Dr. Hale. I'll let you work on this patient your way but know that, I've fired staff for less endangerment just because you are choosing to live dangerously." He said seriously as Harrison rolled his eyes.

Harrison: "I don't seek to live dangerously, sir." He spoke up before leaving the office. "I've always been attracted to it though." He thought as the alert for the prison went off and guards ran pass him. "What has happened?!" He shouted out as a guard told him that Jester had escaped Arkham Asylum. He ran towards the closet window to now see Y/n was killing guards running towards her and a green skinned man with stolen guns while the man killed the stragglers with vines, but one thing stuck with the young doctor was Y/n's wide smile as fresh blood splattered onto her cheek.