🦇Old Flames Still Burn Bright🦇

Jester, Harry and her crew: Jester's Court run amak through Blűdhaven stealing from the City Bank as Jester held up her hand looking at her crew while her eyes were set on the large diamond in a glass vault. "Oh, that is one huge diamond." Jester said while taking out her own pistol and flipping it around then busted the butt of her gun against the glass easily breaking into the case and took the diamond into her hand as she put her pistol back into it's holster with a smile on her face. "Finally a grand prize for all of our work and a new centerpiece for my club. Let's get out of here boys!" Jester said as she smiled widely while Harry and Jester ran towards their get away van until a familiar boomerang hit the ground in front of the Clown princess and prince. "Jester, Harry Diamonds drop the jewel!" Nightwing shouted out as Jester rolled her eyes before giving Harry the Diamond and kissed his cheek. "Get back to the hideout, Muffin. I'll take care of Birdboy." Jester said before growling angrily as she ran towards Nightwing and they began fighting while Harry and Jester's Court got away from the scene. "Why are you constantly trying to get on my back Dick?" Jester questioned as they started to fight on the rooftops of Blűdhaven. Nightwing looked at Jester before grabbing her wrist that held her switchblade and made her look at him. "Because I know the girl I fell in love with is still in there under the chemical induced insanity, Y/n. You weren't always a villain you were part of the Hive Five when I was in the Teen Titans yet you helped us out when the odds were against us all. We were best friends as children and a couple in our teens regardless of our status of hero and villain." Nightwing said as Jester scoffed at him before getting free from his grip as she turned her back to the hero and former lover while putting her switchblade away in her boot. "Yeah and look where that love of ours got us, Dick! I fell into that chemical vat and you didn't even save me! If you really did loved me back then you would have gotten Bruce to let you go and saved me before it was too late!" She yelled out loud as rain began to pour onto them and washed away Jester's green dye job to show her now wet h/c hair, Nightwing walked towards her and then did something unexpected to the Clown princess of Crime. The hero turned the villain around to face him before pulling her close to his body and kissed her deeply on the lips. Jester's e/c eyes widened at the sudden kiss from her ex as she placed her hands onto Nightwing's chest to push him away only for old memories to resurface instead.

***************

Little Joke skipped throughout the Hive Five hideout with a juice pouch in her right hand and her bat in her left hand. "Little joke, little joke the Clown princess of Gotham City. Little joke, little joke soon I'll be stomping on Batsy face and beating in Robbie's spine in two." She sang out til her ears caught a unknown sound outside. "Huh?" Little joke looked around the area and found the Teen Titans. Speedy, Bumblebee, Beastboy, Kid Flash and their leader Robin. "Lookie, lookie what I found an arrowhead, a bee, a beastie, a speedier, and a pain in my butt." She said making the team of young heroes look at her as Robin groaned at the young villain. "Little Joke I don't have the time to fight you right now." Robin said as Little Joke looked at the super computer terminal that he was trying to hack into the database until she hip bumped her enemy back and began hacking instead. "Your never going to get pass Gizmo's firewalls and and security measures like that......and done with a cherry lollipop there ya go birdboy." Little Joke said before walking away but not before kissing Robin's cheek. "See ya later Boy Wonder." She said while the Speedy, Kid Flash and Beastboy looked at Little Joke then Robin. "Did Little Joke just help us and kiss your cheek, Robin?" Kid flash asked while Robin just watched Little Joke walk away giggling pop goes the weasel.

**************

Y/n M/n Quinzel walked through Gotham High's hallways carrying her school books until a bully tripped her thus the girl fell face first into a firm chest along with a pair of strong arms wrapped around her waist as the sound of her school books fell onto the floor loudly. "Are you okay, Y/n?" A deep and mature voice asked as the girl looked up at whom was talking to her. "Yeah I'm okay, Dick. Ugh damn bullies I wish they'd get a life." She said towards her bestfriend before noticing their position as a dark red blush crossed her cheeks. "Um? Dick you can let me go now." Y/n looked away from Dick Grayson as he let her go blushing slightly as well before looking at the girl then kissed her on the lips lightly. "Sure but you are to cute, Y/n." He said as Y/n smiled sweetly at him before they picked up her books and walked out of school holding hands. Dates followed by until the chemical vat accident when the supposedly normal couple just had graduated a month later. Now Jester run throughout Gotham laughing in the pouring rain for years she has never been caught by Batman or his family then thrown into Arkham Asylum until she was grabbed by Nightwing whom pushed her against a building's alleyway. "Jester enough with this already just let Batman treat you then...ugh!" Jester kneed the hero where the sun doesn't shine smiling widely. "I'm not your little joke or baby girl anymore Nightwig!" Jester laughed insanely until Batman and Robin caught her along with The GCPD dragged her away to the prison for Gotham's most insane and unique criminals.

**************

Jester pushed Nightwing off of her as she glared at him angrily. "You damned Birdboy! You don't ever do that again you mmph!!" Her yelling was cut short as Nightwing kissed her once more this time with pure uncut passion. Jester growled angrily at this until she could not hold back anymore, she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and kissed him back just as passionately. Nightwing leaned back as he placed his forehead against Jester's while holding her close to his body. "Let's head to my place before you get sick, Y/n." With that said the hero took the villainess into his arms and ran back to his apartment unknown to the pair of former lovers; a certain possessive and angry Harlequin man followed after his rival and his own lover. "I'm going to kill you, Nightwing if you so much as touch Jester, my Cupcake!" The Harlequin snarled in a whisper as he ran through the alleyways following after the hero.

 "I'm going to kill you, Nightwing if you so much as touch Jester, my Cupcake!"  The Harlequin snarled in a whisper as he ran through the alleyways following after the hero