❤💚🖤Gotham City Incubi 2❤💚🖤

Continuation staring on the 🍋◇♧♤

"Your so sweet Cupcake like buttercream frosting.~" Harry whispered in her ear before biting down onto her earlobe then backed away from Jester and sat down on their bed while Samuel walked towards her quietly and kissed Jester deeply on the lips as Oak ravished her neck in light kisses and bites making Jester moan in pleasure. Samuel moved back as he removed his goggles and his gadget belt then set them aside while Oak slowly untied Jester's corset top as he used some of his vines to slither under the cloth and remove it from the princess's body and tied up her wrists to the ceiling. "Always ravishing My darling Eve.~" Oak whispered in Jester's ear as he took the corset top into his hands then tossed it over his shoulder before walking around the young woman and stood beside Harry. "Your lucky man, Laughing boy." Samuel said looking at Jester's dark purple bra smirking as he walked towards her and used his claws to cut through the silk cloth once he was behind her to let Jester see whom was here. "Huh, Harry, Patrick wait what is ah..." She stopped talking as Samuel began massaging her breasts roughly through her bra. "Samuel what the hell is?!" Jester growled angrily til the Cat placed a claw against her lips. "Shh, Princess your in good hands. You see while you have a rough and tumble with your Harlequin sometimes you forget you also have a loyal cat to play with along with a rose bush that needs a pair of gentle hands to tend to it." Samuel said as he unlocked her bra and tossed it aside making the Clown princess blush bright red. Jester looked over at Harry and Oak as they smirked at her while Samuel continued massaging her breasts and pinched her nipples. "You three are serious, Ah Sammy not so hard.~" Jester moaned as Oak laughed as he walked towards the young woman. "Samuel don't forget her pants and underwear also darling when have your three Incubi never been serious when it comes to our favorite rose?" Oak asked as Samuel removed her pants then underwear before they moved away from Jester while Harry walked towards his Cupcake. "I don't mind sharing my Cupcake with Thorn or Kitty just this once but I get first turn of fun.~" Harry said as he laughed slightly while gently lifting up his lover into his arms and walked towards their bed then dropped her onto the soft red and green sheets as rose petals moved onto her body. "You just relax Y/n and let your Harry, Thorn and Kitty take care of you.~" Harry said as he licked his lips slowly before he began removing his own clothes as did Samuel while Oak let his vines and leaves untangle themselves from his body causing the Clown princess to blush and look away.

~" Harry said as he licked his lips slowly before he began removing his own clothes as did Samuel while Oak let his vines and leaves untangle themselves from his body causing the Clown princess to blush and look away

Harry looked over at his girl before crawling onto the bed as he began kissing her on the stomach and tracing her tattoos until he reached her lips. "Look at me Cupcake and don't take your gorgeous and crazy eyes off of me.~" He growled deeply as he grabbed her wrists and placed them into the leather cuffs on the head broad as they locked up snug yet comfortably on her wrists, Harry moved back down as he kissed her tattoo of 'Harry's Special Spot' causing the Clown princess to look down into Harry's blue eyes. "Harry you are going to be in big trouble when I get free form these." Y/n said glaring at her Harlequin lover until he got to work on her special spot making her moan out loud. Harry leaned back licking his lips clean as he looked aside seeing that Samuel was preparing Jester's favorite drink while Oak watched Jester's body becoming laden with pleasure and no doubt pain. "I love you,Y/n and remember you are mine just as I'm yours.~" Harry growled harshly before thrusting his c*ck all the way into his Jester's kitty as his hands gripped her hips tightly in his own hands as he set a hard and fast pace. Y/n gasped while Harry kept hitting her special spot as she sank her nails into the leather cuffs moaning out his name. "Harry don't stop! Oh god!" She yelled out as she wrapped her legs around his waist while the Harlequin kept going until they both c*mmed. "Your going to get a lot of cream filling tonight, Cupcake.~" Harry said as he thrusts roughly until his girl c*mmed again then pulled out and kissed her lovingly on the lips then began making a deep purple hickey on the junction between her collerbone and neck before getting off of the bed while he walked towards the bathroom to wash up. "Thorn, Kitty either of you can go next." Harry said to his friends before unlocking the leather cuffs with a remote and smirks down at his Jester while she rubbed her wrists.