♥️A Realization of the Queen♦️

Harry listened to the haunting melody as he began to imagine Jester here beside him then started to sing out in a deep yet dark tune. Harry removed his lab coat from his body as Sahara and Sienna followed after the reanimated man throughout the cemetery while holding a pocket watch that held Jester's picture smiling as the wind blew through his blonde hair.

"I sense there's something in the wind that feels like tragedy's at hand, And though I'd like to stand by her, can't shake this feeling that I have the worst is just around the bend. And does she notice my feelings for her?"

Harry closed his pocket watch as he entered his home and laboratory slowly walking upstairs on a spiral staircase towards his bedroom with a door painted with smiles and red/green Harlequin Diamonds on it's surface.

"And will she see? How much she means to me, I think it's not to be....What will become of my dear friend? Where will her actions lead us then? Oh how I'd like to join the crowd in their enthusiastic cloud, Try as I may it doesn't last."

Harry sang out sadly as he entered his bedroom looking over at his experiments he had created for Jester then walked towards desk and picked up a framed photo of Jester scaring children of Gotham City and making them all laugh as well. A smile showed on his face as he remembered the day he had first seen Jester for she had helped him out of the chemical vat long time ago and gave him new clothes with a sweet smile on her face. Harry sighed before leaning against the wall as Sahara and Sienna jumped onto his large bed whimpering sadly for the reanimated man.

"And will we ever, End up together?
No I think not, It's never to become for I am not the one....."

Tears of blood ran down his face as he sang the last note of the sad tune that he felt deep within his heart. "Jester I wish you were here beside me...." Harry whispered as he wiped his tears away before beginning work on replacement limbs for the Halloween Queen just in case anything should happen later in life before heading back into the town's square.

In the human world Jester spreaded out her own Christmas with joy in her heart as the Citizens of Gotham City watched her work from the town's square fountains and chemical vat cheering out in excitement as Harry listened closer hearing that they were going to shoot Jester out of the sky before he ran off to find Superman. The gifts came to life frightening children, teenagers, adults and the elderly as they began calling the police, the army anything to stop the Superman imposter from ruining their holiday. Search lights filled the air as Jester flew by with the wings she had created by her own bones and skin while laughing happily. "HA! HA! HA!" The Halloween Queen cheered out before dodging a incoming missile strike that was sent her way. "They're trying to hit us?! Bud, Lou get me out of here, hurry and stay calm!" Jester shouted out as her ghostly hyenas whimpered as they flew throughout the air dodging heavy weapon fire until a missile hit Jester's left wing causing her to scream out in pain and fall from the sky "Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight!!" Jester screamed out as she fall down in flames. The citizens of Gotham City were shocked by what they had just witnessed crying sad tears as Joker hugged Harley close as she wept for their daughter, their little girl and princess. Catlad and Poison Oak couldn't believe their eyes seeing their best friend for years shot out of the sky like a raven flying by, Catlad let out a howl of misery as Oak gripped the railing of the chemical vat while his tears fell into the vat.