😱The Halloween Queen!!😱

Joker a Killer Clown and his Queen Harley Quinn, a mad scientist stood in their home after they decided to let their daughter: Y/n M/n Quinn to become the new Queen of the Gotham City of Halloween after their millennia years of ruling the holiday. They kept their daughter away from the citizens until it was her time to rule for the young woman was beautiful like her mother yet scarier than her father, the only people who knew of her existence in the outside world was Harley's best friends and the girl's godmothers along with their own sons; Selena Kyle/ Catwoman: A Werecat, Pamela Isley/ Poison Ivy: A monster venus flytrap given human form with her succubus powers along with the girl's lone friends Samuel Kyle/Wayne or Catlad: A werewolf and werecat mixed breed and Patrick Oak Isley or Poison Oak: A monster flytrap incubus in human form. Catlad and Poison Oak sat in the Halloween Princess's bedroom as the girl worked through her plans on her own dream of the perfect Halloween as she studied jars filled of Human organs and their fears. "No, no, no, no!! Ugh!! Werewolf Ass!!" The princess yelled out loud before throwing a knife at her bedroom door only for her father to catch the blade in his hand's tight grip as blood fell onto the gray matted rug. "Now, now my precious little princess, you'll be horrible at this. Your Momma and I know you'll succeed in your first Halloween for you've studied for years." He said smiling widely before licking the blood from his bleeding palm. "Your Daddy is right, Honeybun. Your ready to become the new Queen of Gotham City and rule over Halloween!!" Harley said as she skipped towards her daughter and hugged her tightly til the young woman groaned while looking out of her window walking the citizens walk along the streets. "Let's show every creature their new queen then." She said as Samuel and Patrick smirked widely as the two young men hugged their friend. "Let's get this show started then, our dear princess or should we say dear queen." Samuel said before the two men opened up the window and jumped out of the house then began rallying the citizens for a crowning celebration.

A Few Hundred Years Passed By

Creaks and bumps filled the air around the City of Gotham as the Citizens began singing and talking. Matter of monsters, creatures and killers smiled mischievously as well evilly.

Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see something strange?

Come with us and you will see
This, our town of Halloween

This is Halloween, this is Halloween
Pumpkins scream in the dead of night

This is Halloween, everybody make a scene
Trick or treat till the neighbors gonna die of fright
It's our town, everybody scream
In this town of Halloween

(Penguin)- I am the one hiding under your bed,
Teeth ground sharp and eyes glowing red

(Mad Hatter)- I am the one hiding under your stairs,
Fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair

This is Halloween, this is Halloween

Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween!
In this town we call home
Everyone hail to the pumpkin song

(Harley Quinn)- In this town, don't we love it now?
Everybody's waiting for the next surprise!

(Freeze)- 'Round that corner, man hiding in the trash can
Something's waiting no to pounce, and how you'll