🍰Meeting Your Stud Muffin!🍰

Weeks passed by

Y/n sat in her cell watching the guards walked by from her old straight jacket which she made into a makeshift hammock/pole for exercise and acrobatic tricks. "Over here is our latest occupant, Y/n M/n Quinzel." The main psychiatrist woman said while Y/n stood up and ran into the glass door of her cell glaring crazily at the doctor. "It's Jester to you ducky doc!" She yelled as she heard a stifled laugh beside the main psychiatrist. Her e/c eyes glanced over at whom laughed at her words seeing a young man around her age dressed in formal attire and a clinical white coat.

 Her e/c eyes glanced over at whom laughed at her words seeing a young man around her age dressed in formal attire and a clinical white coat

"Dr. Hale don't give psychotics like them the satisfaction of responding to their words." The main psychiatrist woman spoke with apparent reason as Y/n purred loudly. "Oh what a stud muffin you are. You holding out on me Ducky Doc Doctor?" Y/n asked as her eyes scanned the young man throughly from his body to his deep ocean blue eyes and dark golden blonde hair til the main psychiatrist pulled the young man away. "Whom actually is Y/n M/n Quinzel, Doctor?" The young man asked in their new office as the woman groaned before pulling out the Clown Princess's file and handed it to the young man. "She's the daughter of two infamous villains of Gotham, The Joker and Harley Quinn. Harleen Quinzel was once a psychologist here til the Joker manipulated her to fall in love with him and to escape. She doesn't let anyone get close to her except Dr. Pamela Isley ie Poison Ivy whom watched after her when her parents were locked up. We did not even know of her until she began her own crime spree with a fraction of her dad's gang whom are named Jester's Court. She crazy and unstable like her parents, more silver tongued and dangerous." The young man looked through the file of what little it had but what caught his eye was her photos from her with her mother Harley Quinn to one of herself when she was sixteen years old running her dad's operation with faux tattoos to look like her dad.

" The young man looked through the file of what little it had but what caught his eye was her photos from her with her mother Harley Quinn to one of herself when she was sixteen years old running her dad's operation with faux tattoos to look like ...

"I'd like to examine 'Jester' to see if I can make her open up to me Ma'am

"I'd like to examine 'Jester' to see if I can make her open up to me Ma'am. I am more strong minded then former Dr. Quinzel so I can get her to talk to me, I'm sure off it." He said determined as the woman sighed softly before nodding. "Fine but don't fall for that psychic woman Dr. Hale." Dr. Hale nodded before leaving to his own office only to find a cute pair of hyena plushies on his new desk later that night. He picked up the plushies seeing green and red collars reading 'Bud and Lou' along with a note addressed to him as 'To Stud Muffin! 💋'. The young man placed the plushies down on his desk and read the note with a light blush showing on his cheeks before he walked through Arkham til he stopped at Jester's cell. "Care to explain this?" He questioned holding out the note. Y/n played on her makeshift pole humming giddily as she looked at the young psychiatrist upside. "Explain? Why would I explain sending a dirty note to a stud muffin like you deserve along with a pair of plushies after my family pets Bud and Lou the hyenas, judging by your body's reaction you liked the note hmm?" She purred softly before landing on her feet and walked towards the glass window door. "I got secrets that nobody's knows Stud, maybe just maybe I'll tell ya if you give me your name.~" She teased while smiling up at the young man. The young man placed the note into his coat pocket before clearing his throat lightly. "My name is Harrison Hale but my friends and family call me Harry."  Y/n smirked seductively as she squealed happily. "Well Dr. Hale I'll await our first appointment." Y/n whispered softly before heading to bed with a plan in mind.