🦇Old Flames Still Burn Embers🦇

Nightwing carries Jester into his apartment's bedroom through the window as he kissed her cheek lightly before placing her onto her feet. "You should go take a shower to warm up, Y/n. It's on the left down the hallway." He said as he turned around and removed his mask from his face. Y/n looked around her former friend's/lover's housing. "You really need a girl in your life, Dick." She said honestly while removing her wet jacket from her body and hanged it up as she looked over her shoulder only to blush slightly. "Seriously Dick who else did you fight tonight besides Harry, my crew and I?" Y/n questioned seeing a few new knife wounds along with some bad bruising but also flexing muscle fiber when the hero removed the top of his outfit.

"No one you would know Y/n, I'm fine this happens to me a lot now a days between Gotham and Blűdhaven helping out the Titans, Young Justice, or the Justice League

"No one you would know Y/n, I'm fine this happens to me a lot now a days between Gotham and Blűdhaven helping out the Titans, Young Justice, or the Justice League." Dick said as Y/n groaned before walking into the bathroom and washed up then dug through the room until she found a top of the line first aid kit and a solid plastic bite guard. "Sit down so I can clean you up, Boy Wonder." Y/n spoke from the doorframe as Dick looked over at the Clown Princess seeing her without her green hair dye and Jester makeup yet he could still see the girl he fell in love with back in their school and fighting years freshly cleaned up but in his deep blue robe. "Is that an order, Princess?" He questioned with a sly yet seductive smirk on his face making the young woman scoff at him while she walked towards the hero and made him sit on the floor. "Here bite on this guard while I clean and disinfect your wounds before stitching them up, Dick." Y/n said as she gave Dick the bite guard then placed the first aid kit onto the bed as she looked through it finding rubbing alcohol, disinfecting spray, guaze bandages, a flesh needle and thread along with skin glue and finally surgical gloves. Y/n sighed softly as she put on the gloves while Dick put the bite guard in his mouth as the young woman got to work by first fully disinfecting the open wounds with rubbing alcohol and then sewed them up tightly some the skin was together once more before spraying the stitches with disinfectant spray and put guaze bandages on them tight. The small wounds she treated with skin glue and alcohol as well while Dick just let her work until she finished up packing everything back into the kit then placed in out the nightstand. "There you go good as new but you should really rest Dick, let the other heros pick up the pace for once." Y/n spoke to Dick as he took out the bite guard from his mouth and put it on the nightstand. "Crime doesn't rest, Y/n." He said seriously before looking over at the villianess and gently caressed her face in his hands despite the bleached skin, scars and tattoos he could see Y/n M/m Quinzel buried deep beneath Jester. "Um, Dick you can let me go now." Y/n said until her former lover held her close. "Dick what are you?..." Her e/c eyes widened slightly at the sudden embrace but became shocked by the hero's response. "I still love you, Y/n. Villian or not or even sane but I still see the girl I fell in love with long ago when we were friends and combatants for good and evil." Dick looked down at Y/n before leaning forward as their lips pressed together into a deep and passionate kiss. "I guess one more night of fun won't hurt him?" Y/n thought in her mind.

🍋Incoming if you don't like then don't read!

Y/n sighed softly before kissing Dick back as she wrapped her arms around his neck while her fingers tangled themselves into his midnight black hair. Dick carefully picked Y/n by her thighs as she wrapped them around his waist the hero crawled onto his bed while he began kissing her neck slowly going down her skin, his fingers got to work removing the robe from her body. Y/n's breath hitched slightly as Dick kissed her weak spots easily along with gently tracing her scars. "Your beautiful baby girl." He said as they looked at each other, blue eyes meeting e/c eyes until Y/n moaned softly while Dick began preparing her special spot before removing his spandex pants from his body. "Dick you better, Oh god." She moaned as the hero slowly entered his c*ck into her kitty. "Damn Y/n your tighter then I remember." Dick said as he kissed her cheek lovingly as she lightly smacked him and the chest. "Oh Hahaha circus boy." Y/n said honestly while Dick began thrusting at a slow yet rough pace for an hour yet held his former lover close until they both c*mmed. "You fall for this circus boy, Y/n." Dick said before kissing Y/n on the forehead lightly as she laughed softly before sitting up from the bed. "I guess I did, Grayson." She said honestly before getting out of bed and walked towards the bathroom naked to put on her dried clothes.

🍋End!

Dick looked over at Y/n as she walked out of the bathroom dressed in her Jester attire once more. "You still look beautiful, Y/n even in your Jester clothes." He said as Y/n looked over at him laughing slightly. "Says the former Robin in green spandex and cape. I should get going before..." Jester looked up at the window seeing an angry Harlequin man whom is named Harry Diamonds. "Oh fucking banana peels." Jester said as Harry glared over at Nightwing angrily. "Your dead Nightwing!" Harry snarled until Jester placed her hands onto his chest and kissed him passionately on the lips making Harry calm down slightly before growling into the kiss while kissing his Cupcake back deeper before leaning back. "I'll deal with you on a later date, Nightwing. Let's get you back home, Jest." Harry said as the Clown princess and prince left Nightwing's apartment and Blűdhaven behind and back to the city of Gotham where Harry showed Jester a true good time and how a real lover shows his girl some fun.