🌹Jester's BVFF Is Poisonous🌹

Jester paced through her Club's office as she planned out a new heist and way to help her Daddy and Momma close the curtains on Batman until vines encircled her legs and pulled her up towards the ceiling. "Oakley can you please put me down." Jester asked as a green skinned man covered with vines and oak leaves walked up to the upside Clown Princess from the shadows while smirking. "Why would I do that my darling? Aren't you happy to see me?~" The man spoke seductively as he caressed her cheek until Harry tackled him down to the ground thus Jester fell down onto the floor head first behind her desk. "Ow ugh I hate when that happens!" Jester said as she pulled herself up to her feet with her hands on her desk while she watched Harry and the plant man fight until she had enough. "Harry stop that right now!" Jester shouted out as the Harlequin paused from nearly slamming his bat onto the green guy's head. "Ah why Jest?" Harry asked before he walked over towards the Clown princess as she sat down in her purple leather desk chair. "Ugh, Harry Diamonds met My Godmother Poison Ivy's son: Poison Oak or Patrick Oak Isley. He's like his mother but we grew up together as best villain friends forever also he's a botanical scientist." Jester explained as Oak sat on a couch while wiping off the dust from the fight. "Charmed I'm sure, you must be Dr. Harrison Hale and my friend's boy toy." Poison Oak asked as Harry growled harshly at him. "Easy Harry, Oakley I've not seen you around Gotham for a long time. Where've you been huh?" Jester questioned while Harry sat on her desk watching the plant man. "I've been everywhere, Y/n to help the green of mother earth. It's easy when I can do this." Poison Oak shifted his green skin into fair pale skin with his own red locks now in a lab coat. Harry smiled playfully as he walked over towards Poison Oak and poked his cheek thus earning a glance from the plant villian.

"You are a funny guy, Thorn so I can tell we are going to be best friends

"You are a funny guy, Thorn so I can tell we are going to be best friends." Harry said as Oak pushed him off carefully then looked at Jester. "Jester I need your help with something for our mothers." Oak said as Jester sighed softly. "Fine Oak I'll help out for Auntie Ivy and Momma." Jester said while she tossed Poison Oak a red silk robe as he shifted back to normal while one of her entertainers gave the man some tea. "Green tea with organic rose honey, my favorite thank you Y/n." Oak said as he sipped the hot drink while Harry stared at Poison Oak and Jester still confused slightly. "Can someone explain to me what is going on here?" Harry asked as Jester patted her desk softly while the Harlequin walked over and sat down on the desk. "It's a long story Harry, you see back when I was a little girl and not yet Little Joke or Jester just regular old Y/n M/n Quinzel, I didn't have many friends in the villain world so Auntie Ivy created a child with an unknown Arkham Asylum prison guard for me to have a friend. Her child was born a boy with the same powers as his mother, we grew up together, played together and trained together until one day when I got captured by Batsy and his family then sent to Arkham Asylum as well." Jester explained as she looked through her desk and found a red and green scrapbook covered with fake vines and oak leaves. 'Oakley and Princess' was written in cursive along with tiny hearts in Harley Quinn's writing. "This is my and Oak's life scrapbook made by my mom." Jester explained as Harry picked it up and began looking through it.