One Shot [11]

(A/N: Hey guys! Back with another One Shot for this ship! Sorry if it took so long, but hey, this was discussed at the Erasermight Tumblr Chat before, so credits to them peeps for the idea!)

"What were you thinking back there? You could have gotten yourself hurt again?"

"Shou, come on, it was just a minor accident, Midoriya Shonen got my back, and boy he is getting better with controlling his quirk". Toshinori wasn't getting why Shouta, was getting irrational with the situation that happened few moments ago with some boulder going to fall on him but he was saved.

"Yeah, but still, you could have told me you were coming and you're supposed to be resting, remember? You just got away from the battle of your life and –"

"Shou, what is wrong with you worrying? I told you I'm fine! Deku saved me, and I am their teacher too, I can still teach, I don't get why you're suddenly mad at me for being reckless, because as far as I'm concerned, I'm not the one who is always reckless during other times-"

Shouta didn't know what came to him, but the next thing he knew, he raised his hand, and slapped the sense out of Toshinori, he guessed it was out of anger he was feeling, Toshinori doesn't understand why he was behaving that way, he had to watched him live on TV, he had thought he was going to lose him, but he sounded like he was taking life for granted.

"You know what? You can just go teach them, whatever you wanna do, I'm out, don't even bother try finding me. I be back tomorrow, I'll go straight to patrolling tonight after class, make sure the kids be at the dorms tonight". That was the last thing Toshinori heard before sighing himself, they do argue but he couldn't remember the last time it went bad.

After the class training, he went back to their staff lounge, see if there was any grading papers he had or he could at least helped with Aizawa's papers, yeah, that should be a good a start.

"Oh Yagi san! Shouldn't you be resting?", it was Zashi, he looked like he had just done with the English class. "Hey, where's Eraser? I thought he was with you with the class training? Vlad's here too, so I thought he was with you".

"Was is a more appropriate word". Yagi sighed as he just slumped himself to the table, banging on top of it before Zashi stopped him, "Hey, what's wrong, did you and Shou had a fight again? Was it about the way you teach or..". Yagi knew Shou wouldn't like it if he asked Zashi but he had to, so he sighed again for the whatever time he had been doing that and explained the whole situation.

Soon as he finished explaining, he could see Zashi's lips curled a little but it wasn't the typical smile he always had, and Zashi took a seat. "Honestly, I could see where he's coming from. Has he ever talked to you about Oboro? Our former classmate?"

Yagi nodded, "Yeah, that was tragic enough, but I don't get the connection". Zashi scoffed, "Yagi, you sounded just like him sometimes, even looked like him at some parts but besides that part, his death, that day, Shouta had to watch it unfold, and if you wanna know, it was in the same situation as you are, the rocks, boulders, it killed him, so I'm guessing, watching you stood there, it must be the same way he had watched Oboro". That moment onwards, Toshinori felt a switch clicked, damn, no wonder he was acting that way, he should have caught that, but then Aizawa never really uncovered the whole story of how their late friend died, so it must have been hard on him. "Thanks, Zashi, I should go back to the dorms, he's going on patrol so I might as well wait for him".

"Your Welcome Yagi San!". He jogged back to the dorms, noticing it was empty, so he must have gone early. With all the time he had, he wasn't sure if he was going to survive, he was a worrying type too, every night Aizawa always comes back with bruises and everything and he knows that injuries are common for being a hero, but still..

Next Morning

Toshi had woken up, suddenly hearing the door slammed. "Aizawa kun?". He grunted, he walked to the door, knocked it, but realizing it was locked, he sat back down, "Aizawa kun? Do you wanna talk about it? Do you need time?"

There were no response but he could hear aizawa sat down on the floor. He must be having a break down. Yagi sighed, "its okay, I'm not mad anymore. I'm sorry if I did, I was doing it out of anger, I guess I just thought that things would be hard with me retire because I can't protect myself and all, I know you were worried..I asked Zashi if I missed any details and I guess I did. Knowing what had happened must have trieggered you at some point from the past and I should have understand why even when you didn't mention it".

He then wiped his tears away as he continued, "I love you Aizawa kun, Shouta, I should have never take things lightly and seeing you mad at me broke my heart because I knew you're not like that unless I did something really wrong to your eyes..You have every right to tell me what I lack of, especially with what hapoened before, if it wasn't for Midoriya Shonen, I guess it would break you. And Im sorry".

He didn't realised that the door was opened as he saw Shouta peeked out a little as he heard, Toshi reached out to him and he slowly comes in to their room. He switched on the light and gasped, realising Shouta looled horrible, there were more injuries than the usual. He quickly grabbed the medkit, "Sit down Shou, we'll talk later okay, let's get you patched up. You sure you don't want me to get Chiyo sama?"

Shouta shook his head as he sat down and let Yagi patch him up without resistance, he hissed at some point where Toshi put alocohol on his arm.

"Were you outnumbered?"

"....Distracted".

"I'm sorry Aizawa kun". As soon he was done, he slowly wrapped his arms around Shouta and he was quickly returning the embrace. He soon felt him shaking, "I'm sorry".

"Its okay, take your time".

Few minutes later, not realising how long he held his partner, Shou let go of Toshi. Toshi kneeled down to get a better view on him. "Hey...".

"I just thought that if I wasn't slow, I would have saved both of you, but I didn't. I stood there frozen, what if Deku wasn't there? I had to go through flashbacks during patrol, thinking the possibility of losing you again. I just can't. I can't lose any more than I should..I just...can't do it anymore Toshi".

"Aizawa kun...shhusshh now, it's going to be okay. I'm okay now. The past is past, you have gone through so much Aizawa kun, I knew you would have saved me otherwise..it won't happen again, I promise. Okay? I want to be with you as long as you have me alright?". He wiped those tears as he rubbed Shouta's head, comforting him..He could tell how tired he was. It was already 7am, thank god they dont have classes today. He guided Aizaqa back to their bed as he helped take off his shoes, and laid down beside him.

Shouta was already clinging to Toshi as if he was afraid that Toshi would leave him. "I'm sorry I slapped you, I shouldn't have done that".

"I know but I deserved that, you know me...I'm hard headed too at things. We'll be okay, I promise you".

"Okay. I promise too....I love you Toshi".

"Love you too Shou".