Q and A

Hey everyone! You know what it is, it's the Question and Answer panel with our favorite ship, Erasermight!. You guys have dropped questions to ask to our favorite people here, Shouta Aizawa and Toshinori Yagi.

We have questions from VoidFreak1

To All Might: Have you ever poked someone with your hair?

All Might/Toshi: Hahahahah! I think I'm too tall for anyone in everywhere so umm my hair is practically safe for anyone, I wish I have thought of poking my hair to AFO but he had no eyes to begin with.

Me: *coughs* All Might, that was good!

Shouta: Attack with your Bunny Ears

Me: Awwww, ok, next is for Shou-chan!

Shouta: Call me like that and I will tie you up in the tree

To Shouta: Have you ever been jealous of some of the fans Toshi has when he is in his All Might form? And how did you deal with it?

Shou: Lucky for him, I don't stand up to any women and slap her even if I wanted to because I am jealous, the way they touched Toshinori, might as well throw them off a bridge or something

Toshi: Now now Shou, it's okay, they want All Might, they don't want this Toshinori Yagi.

Shou: *pout* Whatever, at least you're mine.

Me: awww, you guys * want to hug

Shou: *push me back* no. Mine.

Moving on, we have questions from Iamtopansexual

To Shouta: Have you ever tried using your quirk on yourself on a mirror?

Shou: Tried it once, but it deflect back to me, and I say it was painful. Done. I swaer, Zashi tried on me once, and he was half dead when I was done

Yagi: *open mouth*

Shou: Don't ask how

Yagi: *closes mouth*

To Yagi: Was there times were Shouta makes you blush and Shouta doesn't even know he makes you blush?

Yagi: Oh where do I start? Umm,, whenever he has that face, where he looks serious but cute at the same time? And whenever he was around cats, and his face when he comforted Eri? Oh man, just hit me in the heart and I nearly cried over his cuteness.

Shou: *blushes under his capture weapon*

Me: *grins and takes off his capture weapon* HA! He's blushing!

Yagi: *coughs out blood moment*

Shou: *angry*

Few minutes later

Me: Sorry Guys, I was hanging upside down by the ceiling, thanks to Shouta here. I apologize for the actions I did, but was worth it.

Anyways, we have another question from Mha_DadizawaLol

To All Might and Aizawa, how did you two fell in love in the first place?

Toshi: It was a rough start, I already liked him when I met him at UA on my first job but he really storm out of the staff lounge the moment I was done introducing myself. I nearly gave up trying but I wasn't, no matter how long it took. USJ really made me fell for him hard, and the rest is history because Shou here has his own side.

Shou: I stormed out of the room because I dislike All Might, it took me a long time to realise that I love him after Kamino Ward, thinking I was nearly too late to confess my feelings for him, nearly lost him then, but I didn't. Before that, knowing that Toshinori Yagi was better, I was, in love then.

Me: *tries not to cry*

Alright, we have set of questions from someone else, a lot too. evil_mandy

First Impression

Shou: All Might annoying, Yagi cute.

Toshi: Cute cat like, but scary whenever his serious

Pet peeves

Shou: Over worrying over my patrol

Toshi: I'm sorry!

Shou: And apologizes too much

Toshi:Hmm, I say his stubbornness during injured after patrol or anything.

What do you like about each other?

Toshi: His passion, he doesn't look like he likes the students but he's willing to do anything for them.

Shou: Whatever, I like everything about you, I don't know how to explain but it's like, it's *mumbling*

Me: Uhhh

Toshi: now who is the mumbler now

One thing to share with one another

Shou looks at Toshi: I usually take his clothes anyway

Toshi: Share is the better word Aizawa kun

Me: Isn't it big for you especially the underwear *smirks*

Shou: I mean it's....big *wraps me into a burrito* This is why I hate the media

Toshi: Now now Shouta, calm down, few more and we are out okay?

Me: Nyeh nyeh

What did the students think about you two?

Shou: They're always involve in my personal life whenever I got close to Toshi

Toshi: They even talk to me like they were really protective of him, but I made sure I kept my word. Well, the first time they heard us dating, they were neutral about it, they didn't expect me to like men at all at first because of the fans that are usually women of course.

When was the first time you two kissed?

Toshi: Umm, we uhh, kissed after the Kamino incident, the moment Shou confessed, I wanted to shut him up so I kissed him but

Shou: He pulled me so hard, that my elbow hit his dick.

Me: *tries not to laugh but laughs anyways*

Toshi: *covers face in shame*

Shou: It was something to feel for the time

Me: Okay too much to handle!

Who's clingier?

Toshi: Me during Night patrolling but Shou is during public places and in the staff, he always sit by me and held my hand, didn't wanna let go that one time because we were so new to dating scene so..

Who would most likely cheating?

Toshi: I mean, if that is possible, I'll understand anyway, like I said before, who wants me anyway, All Might is better *sad smile*

Shou: *hugs him by waist* Well, like I said before, I don't like All Might, I like Toshinori Yagi, so let them dislike Toshinori because I want to be with you, if you let me. I don't wanna be with anyone else, I let you into my heart, I don't plan on having you leave anytime soon.

Me: *cries* So...so that's it for Q...and A, thank you all for your questions and *sobs* hope to see you in the next fic! Drop down requests too if you guys have but I may not update like every night, I came back to my playstation life for now so I'll do it whenever I can at this point. Thank you all!