Chaptered Story (1) [Part 2]

(A/N: Part 2 is here guys! Comment down below what you think so far! And Enjoy)

It has been 3 months since the incident in USJ, everyone had gone back to their daily normal lives, despite there were some sting feelings inside them, knowing it did left a hole in the class but no one could filled it. Even the staff longue notices the empty space in their place and Zashi had to be the one trying to fill them out, with bhsi papers, as if Aizawa would be there helping clear them out but no.

Toshi too felt nothing but cold on his bed, even the cats they had notices the missing person but he kept the routine going for the last few months and getting few favours from the force, they knew why he had to, but they made sure he doesn't sink into the dark side of revenge but he was sure he won't, it had been a part of him since Nana's passing.

(A/N: From this point, it will be L.O.V's point of view)

"How is the process coming along doctor?"

"It is going very well sir, within these few hours he should regain his conscious". The man in the suit nodded as he grinned, for the last 3 months, they had planned out one fo the greatest they ever had, having Eraserhead, knowing he as a connection with All Might, they have decide to gain the witness's beliefs, watching their homeroom teacher died, but that took a turn when they recover him back to their base and going to the unthinkable.

Meanwhile, Aizawa groaned as he felt his eyes open, wait, wasn't he dead, he could have sworn he was dead, why is he feeling this? Was this the afterlife? He turned his head, painfully sending jolts to his neck but he looked around, there were machines hooked up around him, but it wasn't a hospital either.

"Ahh Eraserhead, had a nice nap?"

That voice, shit, was this hell? "Oh come on now, don't be shy, say something". Aizawa breathed out as he was going to answer it, but instead he had a lot of questions in his head, what happened, what about the students, Zashi, Nemuri, All might, no, his Toshinori. Shit.

"Don't worry Shigaraki, I'll talk to him, he and I will have a nice conversation".

"Yes sir". So that's his name, that was the last thing he remembered after erasing his quirk before he got to Tsui and everything went dark later. "Hello Eraserhead, I know you but you don't know me, right?"

Suddenly his bead was forced to be up and Aizawa was forced to a sitting position, wait, what just happened, he was sure his body could break in half by then but no, he was in a chair all of a sudden, oh yeah, this was definitely hell. He looked at the man, with...no face, as he for some reason was trying his best not to make a joke and laugh, blame Zashi for being such a comedian all these years, that had rubbed off on him.

"I see you're quiet as ever, Shouta Aizawa, age 31, huh, you look like you're 40 but okay". Excuse you potato head, who you calling 40, alright he admits, he doesn't do grooming unless he has to. "Teaching in U.A, underground hero, erasure quirk, quite interesting for a hero, despite what people say about you".

Aizawa looked down the ground, he inspected his own injuries, why didn't he attack the potato head, he was not in chains either, but why? "Let me introduce myself, my name is.....All For One". His heart started beating hard, he knew that name, is he, this person, is the reason he hurt Toshi, scarring him, leaving him dying. He gathered enough energy as he tried to activate his quirk but for some reason, he could only stand before his face was grabbed by the hand and lifted him up in the air.

"I was told you were stubborn, but nothing I can't handle, now you're going to listen to me, because you my friend are going to experience some life changing things, you understand?".

Aizawa really tried to kick out of this but he couldn't, the grip was too strong to push and AFO was taller than him, making it difficult for him to fight back, his face was covered by the hand too, with that being said, he was suddenly slammed to a table. He groaned in pain as his face was still covered. Damn it, he was struggling to breathe at this point, it's getting exhausted.

"So, tell me Aizawa, what do you say if you would like to have more than one quirk?"

Wait what?

"You heard me, I bring you here, because you are the perfect host for my experiment, that is how many quirks can one body could take? Hopefully you're lucky because other patients weren't so lucky, I hope it does not happen to you. Besides, you would want to come back to your loved ones, right? Especially All Might?"

Aizawa stopped resisting as he heard his name, he gulped, he didn't know what to do, he wants to just nap for the rest of his life, but why him, why out of all people, why have to be him. "Good, you're calm now, well, might as well tell you tomorrow is the day so you rest, before things get ugly, but if you try to resist or try to at least escape, your erasure quirk will be the one erased and what do you say, you be quirkless, or even alive by the end? It's your choice". That was the last thing Aizwa heard before he was thrown to a room and went dark.

TBC