One Shot [1]

Eraserhead, Shouta, he's not really a social type, having two jobs, from teaching to becoming an underground hero by night. Unless he is forced by his best friends since high school, Hizashi and Nemuri. 

Those two are the only ones that have been handling the moppy Shouta and he is too surprised how did he had these type of people in his life. 

That is until, another person came along, which Shouta despises the most, really? No, he despised the concept of All Might that's why, so  loud like Hizashi, he might even let the fans ship him and Mic. However, it took a turn when All Might revealed that he could not maintain that figure any longer than 3 hours a day, resulting to him looking like a skinny tall, handsome, plain civilian Yagi Toshinori. 

Did Shouta just said Handsome in his mind? Yes he did, he was in fact attracted to Yagi, not All Might, he felt the genuine side of Yagi, not just for the people as Symbol of Peace,  hust being himself, damn, Aizawa could easily blushed by his smile, his kindness, his sudden scares, just ugh he could just pulled that man to a desperate kiss and - 

"Yo! Shouta! What are you? Daydreaming already?"

"So damn loud again Zashi". He sighed as he went back to grading his papers. "Oh come on Shou, I know you, you're thinking about the tall blonde huh?"

Shou said nothing, trying his best to shut him out  but Zashi knew Shou was not in denial either. "Well, see ya, me and Nemuri gonna go get some lunch, you can hang with your bunny". 

Shou groaned in frustration as Zashi laughed and left. He got up, and he usually not a type to miss these grading but he was hungry at the same time so he took his lunch and went up to the roof for some peace. 

[By the Roof]

"Aizawa kun?"

Shouta turned, oh shit, it's Yagi, he just continue his eating, well, it was just some juice pouch adn some mini crackers he brought from home. 

"Yagi". 

"May I take a seat with you? Zashi said you be here". Shou sighed, "I swear, I will throw his amplifier fro telling my secret place". 

Yagi chuckled, as he sat next to Shouta, Shou was already struggling with the distance, he could feel his heart going to beat the hell out of his chest. "You okay?"

"Y-yeah". Thank god his capture weapon was able to covered his red hot face. Yagi sat down as he drank his tea and ate some fruit slice. "So,, mind telling me why are you doing here, especially with someone with me?"

"I uhh...just thought we could bond, you know, besides I would like some tips as for a new teacher as myself, adn you are the most expert towards these". 

Shouta looked at him, "You know you can ask me after schools and all, there's nothing to do here except watch me". Yagi for some reason looked away, and Shouta took a glance of his flushed face, what?

"I uhh, just thought, oh who am I kidding, I like to be with you, I MEAN LIKE ACCOMPANYING YOU, not like that I like you or anything -"

"You Like me?"

Yagi suddenly coughed in his hand, Shouta can't help but rubbed his back to ease his coughing. "Thank you". 

"You didn't answer my question". 

"I...do like you, not like just as friends, but if you don't feel the same, it's okay, I just-", he was stopped in a sudden as Shou pushed himself to connect his lips on the other. They took a few more seconds, which lead to a minute of them kissing, good news is yagi was kissing back and made Shou feel more reassure. 

When the two pulled away, Shou was the first to look down and breaking eye contact, shit, what the hell did he just did? he just kissed his crush! But Yagi confessed, shit, shit, shit, damn it, he couldn't think straight, he was not straight either, ah not helping. 

Suddenly he felt a hand, Yagi's hand pat his head, Shou looked up and Yagi smiled, "You're so cute, you know that?"

"Yeah right, so what now?"

"I mean, up to you if you're okay being with me a burden of a human, one lung, no stomach skeleton man". 

"What if I want to be with this man?"

"Then I will gladly do everything to make you happy". 

"What about your own happiness?". Yagi shrugged, "Well, I wanna amke you happy too but I don't know if you can handle me being...me". 

"I didn't like you just because you're cute too, that's a bonus, I really fell in love with your personality, opposites attract of course, don't you think?" 

Shou shoved his arm a little, "Whatever Yagi". 

"Oh come on, you can call me Toshinori". 

"Toshi". 

"Oh A nickname for your boyfriend already?"

"Push it, and I will push you off this roof". 

They both came back tot he lounge, since they had no class in the afternoon so they could go back to their grading and believe them, Zashi was never ever, throwing away that grin of his, knowing his best friend finally be with someone who can make him happy, and of course, Nemuri owe him drinks tonight for their bet.