One Shot [10]

(Hey Guys! Busy life indeed, even my brain had to shut down for a while for work purposes, change settings inside, but now I managed to turn it back on and here's another one shot! Enjoy and Vote and comment what you think! Sorry if it's not much)

It was now Valentine's day and Shouta managed to save some money to buy the expensive treats from America which Toshinori Yagi liked so much, despite the loss of stomach, he could at least consume some small treats and Shouta had saved a month's worth of payment from teaching and patrolling in the night.

He admitted, he had a crush on the thin skeletal man, he couldn't explain but he could tell you that he would prefer this person than All Might because the genuine feeling that came out as Toshinori Yagi was how Shouta had caught on to. He was afraid that he wouldn't feel the same but at least he was prepared for every rejection.

He walked down the corridor when he bumped to the tall man. "Oh! Aizawa kun! I apologize, I did not mean to bump on you like that!". Shouta was grateful for his capture weapon to cover his reddened cheeks, he looked down and nodded, "It's alright Yagi san, I should have look where I was going too".

"No worries!". Shit, his smile, it's too bright, he might go blind from it. Not even his quirk could erase that. "Oh, I wanted to give you something!". Aizawa felt his heart was going to jump out any time soon as Toshi took out a small box, wrapped with cat wrapper around it, it even got cat ears on it. "Happy Valentine's day Aizawa kun!". Oh no, where was his gift, damn it, he left it at the dorms, damn it Aizawa. He then reached for it, and mumbled a thank you but Yagi heard i. "Oh my, gotta get to class, see you later Aizawa kun!".

Aizawa looked behind and he wanted to cry over the cuteness that man radiate, since his lesson was over, if he could run back to the dorms, he should be able to give Yagi his gift before it melts. Yeah, he soon sprinted back to the dorms as he opened up the fridge, thank god Mic didn't get his hands on it first, or he has to spend another month's pay for it. He sprinted back out again, until he bumped to a few of the other staff, he groaned as he apologized and realized the chocolates he got was not wrapped, and now was smashed a little, shit. The packaging itself was destroyed a little, no no no.

It didn't matter right now, all he needs is to catch up with Yagi before any more damage is done to the gift, making it uglier, he didn't even manage to wrap them with the wrapper he bought, it was yellow and he too had got bunny ears to add in but guess today was just bad luck. As soon as he stopped by the hallway to catch his breath, he heard nagging by the RG's room, something along with over exceeding his quirk. Must be Toshi. He wanted to eaves drop but it would have been rude, until he heard the door open.

"Oh, Aizawa kun!". Toshi was just putting back his coat, "are you okay? Are you seeing chiyo sama?"

Aizawa shook his head as he put out his gift. "Umm, Happy Valentines Day Yagi san". He could have sworn he saw Yagi blushed too until they were interrupted by RG, "Aizawa? Oh! You finally got him the gift, but how much you spend on it?"

"It's nothing much, I'll survive".

"Survive? Aizawa kun, how much you paid for this? This is from America". Aizawa nodded, shit, he was exhausted physically and mentally until RG pulled them into the room, at least they could talk about it.

"It's nothing really, I just want to at least show...my appreciation".

"Basically, he is confessing his love for you". RG immediately said that and that onwards, Aizawa wanted to just jump out of the window at this point. Toshi looked away, he felt himself getting red from the blushing cheeks. "Well, I like you too Aizawa kun! I have been falling for you for quite a while".

"You do?"

"Yeah!".

"Well, I'm glad that was taken care of, at least I don't have to listen to each other's ramblings about the other like "Aizawa was petting a cat last week and I was crying tears of joy over how adorable he was"".

Toshi coughed out blood as to hear that, Aizawa was getting red too by the tease, shit, why was he so easily teased. "Oh even when Aizawa was rambling over how good you were with the kids so easily even when you're not All Might". Aizawa was now hiding under the blanket that was on the bed, and Toshi laughed as he petted Aizawa's covered blanket head.

"You really are cute Aizawa kun. But what you mean you survive, are you sure you have enough financial?". Aizawa was just mumbling inside the blanket when RG spoke up, "Unfortunately being an Underground hero does not get paid, so he saved up his monthly savings just for you Toshi, and that amount is also enough to cover up his rent but now, at least he was able to stay by the dorms with you all.

Toshi gasped, "Aizawa, you know I could have help, and you don't have to buy me expensive stuff, if you go out me then it's okay". Aizawa peeked his head out, "I...like that". 

"I'm sorry that your underground work does not grant you more payment, is that why you're working hard here at UA?".

Aizawa nodded, "That's one of the reasons I like about you, you're really hardworking but you need to take breaks somehow, you can't push yourself too much, what about i'll make us dinner okay? Tomorrow I need to have a chat with few people about your hero work". Aizawa felt guilty, he doesn't want money, he didn't care, he wants to just be happy with Toshi. RG now was pushing them out, the two walked back to the dorms, adn Toshi knew that look from Aizawa, "hey, don;t think about it too much okay? I want to be with you, not in for the money of course, I can provide for the both of us, don't worry much about that, you can worry about the students than that okay?"

"T-Thank you, I'm sorry if the chocolates are ruin". 

"It's okay, we can share, okay?"

Aizawa looked at him and nodded, not realising Toshi's hand brushed his and held it, Aizawa was sending out steam from himself, he was getting shy, what the fuck, stooopp. 

"You really are cute Aizawa kun, I like you very much". 

"I-I Like you too...Yagi san".