Chaptered Story (1) [Part 10]

(A/N: Sorry it took so long, I had some college forms to fill out, but here we are! Let's go, Vote and Comment down below what you guys think!)

Aizawa made the first attack as he send his swords out, stretching it as long to maximize his impact but All Might managed to deflect it with one of his smashes, he took note that he cannot have any physical contact with the flames as this will not be extinguish without using his erasure quirk, and by the looks of it, Aizawa was not using it anytime soon, thanks to AFO. All Might went on the attack next but Aizawa's reflexes were getting better than the last time they met, and he didn't think when Aizawa was on top of him and trying to land one his fist on All Might's face but he managed to duck in time before Gran Torino jumped in and landed one of his kicks to Aizawa, sending him far.

"Toshinori, we might have to split up on this one, you handle All For One, while I can with your Aizawa". All Might nodded as the two separated to carry out their battle plans, but Aizawa was not having it, he knows from the back of his head why they were like that and he was not having this at all, he managed to run through Gran Torino but he know that the old man's speed was better and now he has to deal with him before coming back to destroy All Might.

The class were watching live from a drone nearby, unfortunately managed to avoid the public of knowing this and they were feeling helpless but they had faith in their teacher, All Might bringing back Aizawa Sensei. Zashi and Nemuri were there too, and Nemuri noticed the tension in Zashi. "Let's go".

Zashi looked at her, as if she knew what he was thinking and nodded, they sneaked off from everyone so that they were the only ones going, they were not risking anyone else to join them, it's the least they could do to help get Aizawa back. And let All Might handle the rest of that potato face. Shit, he is faster than before. All Might was actually struggling to get good hits on AFO, it was unlike years ago since they last encountered, he feared that this time, AFO won't be defeated but his mind was not going to give up, not until he save his beloved.

AFO was all cocky as he noticed how different the All Might now than the previous time, "Getting old huh All Might?". All Might threw out a building ruble but AFO managed to punch through and sweep off the remains, "Oh come on now, don't tell me you're getting soft All Might? Nana is not here anymore, remember? I blasted her".

"Shut up!", AFO could only grinned as he continues dodging his attacks and playing mind games with All Might, he knew this was already a victory for him, Aizawa was already in 100% full capacity with his new quirk, enabling him to use both of his quirks soon, and not only using his right side but left side as well and the doctors said there were low chances of him struggling.

Gran Torino managed to hide in one of the collapsed building, he needed to take a breather, Aizawa was indeed a tough cookie to handle, by the looks of it, Toshinori was nowhere near AFO, if he noticed All Might was soft because his quirk was already passed down to, they might end up in trouble.

"Hey".

"What the? It's you two, Toshinori's friends". Zashi and Nemuri managed to sneak in without anyone noticed. "What the hell are you two doing here? You both have a death wish". Zashi scoffed, "I rather have that than to let my best friend walk away before I knock some sense into his head".

"Alright, so far, I need him to be distracted enough until Toshi defeats All For One". Zashi and Nemuri nodded as the three of them were plotting. Aizawa was getting pissed by the moment, he had no time for this, he needs to kill All Might right now. As soon he gave up finding the old man and turned around until he heard a shout. "HEY! Come at me bro!"