One Shot [5]

Prompt sent by Iamtopansexual

The U.A, one of the most prestigious high school, attended by students who would become potential heroes, from simple quirks to strong quirks that would lead them to be the top. However, like any other schools, there are some common things, mainly bullying.

This is what Shouta Aizawa faced when he first came in and trained, During the entrance exam, a lot of people couldn't deny the fact that he had the quirk looked like a villain, shutting off their quirks when he looked at them, he entered UA not to make friends, maybe, but mainly he wants to become a hero but unlike others, he preferred being in the shadows, by the time he would have his hero license, he would just act and save people from the shadows, he hated the media, he was introvert but not extroverted as well.

However, for some reason, there was this person that actually, one of the first few people who interacted with him, and that his name was Hizashi Yamada, and he was loud, no kidding, he was loud, and people didn't like him because he was having difficulty controlling his volume as well, but Shouta managed to erase his quirk before his eardrums explode and the two hit it off as friends, even if Shouta didn't want him to be but Zashi managed to just go with the flow.

Few weeks after starting the semester, the class he attended, 1A was some how dynamics, every one was friendly, except well few were not saying they were crazy but whatever works. Some name Bakugou was really having anger issues, he was shouting, not as loud as Zashi but yeah, volume, and suddenly there was this person barged to the class. "I'M SORRY I'M LATE, EH?"

Everyone looked at him as he noticed that the homeroom teacher wasn't even here, he was so tall too, he nearly bumped the door frame on top. "Woops". He just jogged behind, finding some sit and found one, next to Shouta. Zashi was the one gave up his sit and went to another sit next to Shouta, making Shouta the middle one.

"Hi, you're that guy that has eraser quirk right?", Toshi smiled and it was too bright for Shouta to handle at this mornig, "Yeah he is, he's my best friend, name's Zashi".

"Toshinori Yagi".

"Toshinori then, this is Shouta, yeah he is, the one that has Eraser quirk".

"Shut up". Fortunately their homeroom teacher just came in, it was Gran Torino and everyone introduced themselves with their quirks too. Toshinori for some reason couldn't explain what his quirk was so he just said it was some super strength, not sure if they had a name for it.

Skipping to the end of the school session, Zashi ran off because he was late for the family trip dinner or something, Shouta was already half napping in the class, when he realise it was done, he opened his eyes, and he met those blue eyes, of toshinori.

"Hi".

"What do you want?"

"I was wondering, where do you live, I mean not that I want to know but I might walk you there if that's okay? I really wanna get to know about you too, unless you have strict parents or something".

"I live with my grandma".

"Oh, lucky, I'm living with some friend, but they're family in a way. Shouta groaned as he packed up and walked out of class, "And no, I don't want you to walk me home, just, leave me alone".

Toshi nodded, "I'll see you tomorrow!".

The moment Shou was out of the house, he had to do everything to keep him calm, why? He was falling for that tall boy, classmate, crush, shit. Why today, why he ahd to be around people like that.

His mind was soon distracted as he heard a woman's shout, apparently she was robbed, he knows he can't act without his license but damn it, he put away his bag and chased after the thief. He soon managed to find a shortcut to intercept it and he went to offensive, managed to let the man dropped the bag but Shouta was still lacking of reflex and speed and a kick to the face and head was he received in the end, but he got up and managed to turn the tables around and twist the person's arms and grabbed some rope by the trash and tied him. He sighed as he called the cops and gave the statement.