One Shot [8]

(A/N: Hey guys! This is a little sequel to my previous one shot btw, sorry if it's not much!)

It has been a few years since the whole thing happen, Yagi came from a villain to now a hero? He didn't want to be a hero, he was just tired from everything, he was living the civilian life despite still having his quirk, he did make up some things for people, helping whatever they need him too because of his strength quirk.

With that he was hired to be part of UA, he was a teacher, but not officially yet, but he had not left Shouta's side and Shouta knew why, because everyone knew he was a former villain and now teaching in UA, everyone kept their guard up of course but Shouta had his friends which are now Yagi's friends and they were just a group of teachers not caring other people's opinion because of their differences. He accompanied Shouta for most class, he was learning as well, not just a teacher but he was considered a trainee as well because he was still working on his quirk that AFO gave to him.

Somehow the students were so impressed by it and they were already liking Yagi despite his past, and it really put a huge smile on his face, and gave Shouta another warm feeling inside him. When classes were over, he helped Yagi over how to grade the student's papers, and after that he took a nap with his signature sleeping bag. Yagi would sometimes sat beside him, the two were really inseparable at this point. He would accompany Shouta when he trains Shinsou, sometimes he would sneak by the night to check on the roads that Shouta always go on patrol. Even if he was then scolded for following him but they made up anyways.

Days after adjusting to his new life, back at their dorms, SHouta was noticing how Toshi would look at him, as if it was like staring a candy or something, "S-Stop staring already".

"How could I? You're so cute Shou-chan". His face went up from pale to red tomato real quick hearing that nickname, he flicked his pen to Toshi but managed to catch him. "What did I tell you about nicknames at work?".

"At work or in bed?". Shouta slapped his forehead with one of the student's book. "OW!".

"That's what you get you dumb rabbit". Toshi pouted as he rubbed his red forehead, "I love you". Shout was getting annoyed but he sighed it out and just mumbled his reply before he knew Zashi and Nemuri were teasing him and he was not sure how long hell was on him at the very moment but he tuned it out as he was smiling back at Yagi who was blushing hard over their teases. They live happily ever after all