One Shot [4]

(Prompts sent by a friend  )

So, what do you do when you love a person so much, you want them forever? You propose to them, and that's what Toshinori Yagi wants to do. 

It was never in the mindset of the former number one hero to settle down with anyone, he never had the intentions to unless there is someone who would do that, and that is Shouta Aizawa, he could never explain the man does to him, despite the age gap, Shouta had no issues about it, including the health issues as well. 

In the beginning, Shouta never wanted to talk to the man but everyday Toshinori managed to just push through the cold walls of his, well of course, with the help of Nemuri and of course, with long-time friends managing to push Shouta to him too. What sparked between them was after Kamino Ward, Shouta wished he was there to fight along his Toshi but all he could do was stood there watched from the screen. Principal Nezu knew how Shou felt, he saw his knees began to weak when Toshi won the battle and immediately sat back to the couch and cried his eye balls out.

Later then while recovering, Shouta finally had the courage to confess how he feels despite being ready for rejection but he was scared. Toshi laughed because he felt the same after USJ, that explained why Toshi was being all protective over Aizawa, and the two hit it off.

The Class 1A were divided, that one time they were giving a pep talk to All Might, despite him being their hero but they were as protective as they were for thei homeroom teacher. "Don't hurt him Allmight". "Yeah, or we will Plus Ultra you too". "We will hang you upside down with his capture weapon too".

"Mr. Aizawa sir, don't you dare hurt All Might, if you do, we will expel you".

"Technically I'm your teacher so you can't expel me".

Months later, Toshi decided to take the next step, which is again, to propose to him, he managed to get the ring size from Zashi since they were friends for so long that they had a random occasion where they had this friendship ring but then as tey grew up, they decided to not wear them, as if they were married but they kept it anyways.

This really gave Toshi advantage and then he asked Nemuri for advice on what type of proposal should he do, he was afraid that he was going to do something cliché, he wants everything to be perfect for him, but then Nemuri skips all that and says the bed is the best place. Bad idea...

Skipping all the day of preparation, in the end, with the stress, Toshi just end up doing cliché ones, have him propose to Shou on their date. He was nervous as heck, he wished he skipped this whole thing. Shou did came, looking all casual, because he had patrol that night but he might slip in for a date before patrol so Toshi has a little window to do it, here it goes.

The two were on the roof of their apartment as they cuddled up and watched the night skies. "Umm, Shou?"

"Hmm?"

"I uhh, what do you call if we're going to be more than just a couple?"

"Toshi, are you proposing?"

"I I I I uhh, will you marry me? I'm sorry I should have chosen another time to do this but I just wanna do it so soon because I love you and everything and then I was afraid that I would chicken out soon, and then –"

He was soon shut up by Shou kissing him. When they pulled away "You dumb rabbit, of course, it's a yes, I didn't think about it, I just want to be with you even if we're married or not, but yes, I would say yes".

Toshi breathed out that breath he held and nodded, "I love you".

"I love you too, maybe you would give the ring tomorrow? I gotta go patrol now". Toshi smiled, "be careful".

"Always".

"No you don't, if I ever find you getting hurt again". Shou rolled his eyes as he jumped away from roof to roof. Toshi sighed, "What a night"