Chaptered Story (1) [Part 11]

(A/N: Back at it again with a new chapter, hope you guys like it! Don't forget to Vote and Comment! Nearly a 2k chapter right here)

The fight began as this was now 1 vs 5 . Aizawa was now free from AFO's hands and he was now back with his friends. They charged at him as they gave their all, it was now or never, they will die trying to just beat him at least.

Despite their efforts and teamwork, AFO seems to managed to fend them off like they were nothing, even Aizawa being able to control his quirk, but it was no use, if he would have to activate his erasure quirk, there were a lot of consequences to it, he would have headaches during battle, because he could only use one for now and ti was 100% blocking his erasure quirk right now.

Zashi was already starting to feel his throat at the exhaustion, and Nemuri was already tired from the last fight with Aizawa, Gran Torino ran to help the injured woman and escorted her to safety before things get rough. AFO then grabbed both Zashi and Nemuri and threw them off far enough that now, it Aizawa and All Might versus AFO. We all know that All Might just jumped into action and Aizawa was behind him, "All Might duck!"

All Might duck as Aizawa shoot out his flames from the sword, creating a huge explosion, hoping it did hit AFO. "You think you got him?"

"No, I afraid not". AFO rise again from the ashes of the explosion, he was looking like a zombie eat this point.

"Shit".

"Don't you two should just give up? Aizawa, come home with me, you don't have to suffer anymore, I can help you, I already helped you once, I can help you more than what you had before. All you do, is just grab my hand, and I will spare All Might right her and now, this will end right now, it's your choice, you want to save All Might? Come with me".

All Might turned his head, "Aizawa, don't, I'll be fine, don't listen to him!". Aizawa held his head, voices are coming back to his head, flashbacks of months of being tortured run back to him. "Shut up!". He sighed as he made eye contact with AFO and got up, "just leave All Might alone, you ca do anything to me but not him".

"Shouta no!". Aizawa flinched by the name, it has been a while Toshinori called him by his name, "All Might, I, this is for your own good". AFO smirked as he lifted his arm and transferred some of his powers and strike down to All Might, All Might was going to dodge but his legs were stuck to the ground, when did AFO even, Aizawa forced himself to move until he activated his erasure quirk, All Might got up but AFO"s fist was near him until Aizawa was in front of him and took the impact instead, both of them crash through more buildings and crashed to a wall.

All might groaned, "Shouta, you alright?.. Shou?". He looked around, he then heard a groan, "Shou? Oh shit Shouta!". Aizawa was laying his back by the wall, a little bloodied from the impact, his head was bleeding a little, "I'm...tired Toshi".

"It's okay now, let me handle him, you rest now, you did so great out there and I'm glad you're back with me". Shouta scoffed, "I'm sorry for hurting you and the others and –"

"Shh, it's okay, you rest now. I'm sure you can find Zashi and the others later". Shouta nodded as All Might smiled, he'll make sure when this is over, Shouta will be fine. He got up and felt like it, the last feel of One For All and he was mad now, he was full of determination to stop AFO now, he then sprint and now the two were landing their punches, not caring about the pain they endured, it was about ending each other to the death right at this point. Zashi and Nemuri managed to gain their strengths and Gran Torino jumped on AFO from behind as they attacked at the same time. All Might grinned, god he was so grateful to have them.